32

Herro!!

Made a deal with urgirlrachel and I'm fulfilling my end of it!! Thank you to all who helped make the deal come true!! Give them a follow!!

Follow me on Instagram: Bloomatea and Anime_fondness

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Bloomatea

Enjoy~
______
____
__

Levi and Landon both rose to their feet as their head snapped towards Levi's door. There stood a real life link, well, Ben.

"You're real?" Levi asked in disbelief as he kept his weary gaze upon the elf who only smirked.

"Of course" Ben replied as he looked around the room. Levi and Landon glanced at one another, wondering if they are seeing the same thing. Ben caught on as he sighed a bit. He then started to stroll around the room, touching things ever so delicately.

"Wow, not even one single game of LOZ" Ben mumbled in disgust as he grimaced at the video games of siege, Mario kart, and other games pilled by the PlayStation 3 and the WII console.

"Here I actually thought you were (y/n)'s son" Ben replied, "that was a good tactic to lure me out like that, kid" Ben face glitched a bit, his eyes glitching to the blood red  ones- only for a split second. Suddenly, Ben's attention was turned towards the duo.

"It seems this was a ruse, no?" Ben stated as he crossed his arms, his face morphing into a frown.

Levi glanced at Landon before reverting his attention back on the new person.

"Of course not" Levi started, "I am her biological son" Levi fumbled over his words a bit, slightly nervous from the cold gaze of the elf.

"I don't believe you" Ben shot back as his body started to glitch. The kids subconsciously took a step back as the lights in Levi's room started to flicker off and on.

"How else would I have known about all that? I wasn't even alive when it happened!" Levi explained as Ben went silent, the flickering of the lights stopping. Levi took this chance to continue.

"Ben, I've done research. I've talked to people, I've been having nightmares- I've even been hallucinating as well! I see you people at night" Levi argued, "I've even came into contact with Masky and Hoodie" that's what did it. Ben's full focus was on Levi.

"You what?" Ben asked, his eyes glitching to his normal form. He narrowed them towards Levi as memories flashed through his head.

Levi gulped, "I've came into contact with hoodie—"

"—how many times" it wasn't a question, it was a demand.

Levi shifted a bit from his coldness.

"More than 3" his voice trailing off into the abyss as Ben growled as he turned his head towards he floor.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck" Ben mumbled as he paced around the room. This was bad, very bad. It's only a matter of time for them to figure out who Levi is. He just had to pray that they don't know yet, even if it was a long shot.

Ben shot a glance towards the duo who seemed to be in a petrified state.

"You two" his voice sounding like a general, "I'll be coming in contact with you guys" Ben made his way towards Levi's phone, grabbing it.

"My contact" the minute his finger touched the phone, his information was transferred in. He handed the phone to Levi as Levi looked into his contacts; stunned.

"How did you. .?"

"Magic kid"

Levi nodded in understanding as he put his phone into his pocket.

"What's so bad if they found out?" Both heads snapped towards Landon, who hadn't said a thing in the last 3 minutes. Ben scuffed as he started to explain.

"Look" Ben sat in the edge of the bed, "if they find out who Levi is then they will come and take him and most likely kill everyone he knows because of evidence" the mention of kill sent a shiver down the kids spins as the listened intently.

"Whatever you do, don't talk to them. You don't know who you can trust"

Levi looked at Landon, both eyes locking. It seems they understood.

"How can we trust you?" Levi cautiously asked. Ben looked at Levi, holding his gaze. Intimidating the poor boy.

"You can't, but you're going to need friends from that side" his eyes starring back into Levi's green eyes. Ben's eyes seemed to focus more on his eyes as he got up from the bed.

"Come to think of it" Ben inched closer towards Levi, who trembled ever so slightly, "you do have his eyes" by this point Ben stood in front of Levi.

"I'm going to have to give him a call" Levi mumbled as he walked back towards the computer. He took a glance towards Levi, dismissing Landon.

"Kid, call me if you come in contact with any of the creepypasta's or proxies" with that, ben disappeared into the computer.

Landon and Levi blinked as their brained tried to process what just happened. Landon glanced at Levi, who seemed to be in shell shock.

"Wow dude, we're in trouble huh"
__________
______

It was a deal!!

Hope I made it in time!!

Love you all!!