65

Herro!

Happy Mother's Day!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Bloomatea

Follow me on Instagram: Bloomatea and Anime_fondness

Enjoy~
________
____
___

                Everyone starred at Levi as he kept his gruesome gaze upon the proxies. Drew took a step towards him but stopped as Landon held her arm. She looked back and he only shook his head. She understood and watched Levi stalk towards the three proxies, who was prepared for the unthinkable.

"You have taken my life from me" Levi mumbled, "you stolen my memories, my feelings, my senses, my mother" he continued, "everything was taken from me because of you" he gripped his knife as his voice grew darker.

"I will do the same to you."

Toby was the first to swing at Levi only for Levi to dodge it easily. They really shouldn't have taught him their moves.

Levi kicked Toby to the ground as Liu and Jeff joined in. Hoodie came up behind Levi and swung  his weapon only for it to slice the air as Levi moved to the side with his back still turned from Hoodie.

He then spun around him kicking him in the back which sent Hoodie to the ground.

Last was Masky, he turned towards him as the girly masked dude already had his crowbar out and ready.

"You" Levi's voice darkened, "I trusted you— my family trusted you. You were my babysitter, how could you?" He stated as Masky gripped his weapon.

"I do what it takes to survive" with that the mask dude ran towards Levi and swung his crowbar, Levi already had his knife out and ready and managed to block it. The clashing of metal could be heard for miles. The echos bounced off the trees and vanished in the night.

"You were my protector, my mother trusted you" Levi yelled as Masky pushed on him as they were face to face with their weapons in front of them clashing.

"Your mother is naive, that's her own fault" he mumbled behind his mask as he pushed Levi, sending him to the ground.

"Little Levi, you're still the same as before" Masky tsk as Levi glared up at him.

"I'm not Levi" Levi's voice said, "it's Fallon, I'm here to help him" he stated as he gripped his knife and staggered to his feet.

"Oh, just like your farther. You have a split personality" Masky chuckled, "too bad you're going to die here tonight." Levi/ Fallon cursed as he ran towards Masky until he was tackled to the ground by someone.

"Ahh Kate, you made it~ I was starting to think you were slacking" Masky taunted, "you got rid of the other dude? Such a shame really— glad you're here though" Fallon kicked Kate off as she stumbled back. Jeff was busy with Toby as Liu held Hoodie off.

Ben was busy hacking, trying to make sure the families weren't too suspicious of their absence.

Landon and Drew watched in horror as Landon held his knife. He turned towards Drew and warned her to stay away. He then ran in and tackled Kate as Levi was dealing with Masky.

Just when things were going in Levi's favor, something unexpected happened. The sound of the buzzing grew louder than before as Drew and Landon fell to their knees, followed by the others. Even the proxies began to wobble a bit and stumbled to the ground.

"He's here" Masky stated as everyone was groaning in pain, "and he's not happy" he winced as something emerged from the woods. Some branches snapped as everyone's heads followed the sound, some of them still clutching their heads in distress.