29

Herro!!

Another chapter!!!
Ahhhh hope you like it XD

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Bloomatea

Follow me on Instagram: Bloomatea and Anime_fondness

Enjoy~
_____
__

As Levi looked on he noticed another figure had appeared. A short dude that resembled link from legend of Zelda. He couldn't see well from his angle but, that didn't matter right now.

He stood beside the tree as the people confronted one another. It seems the girl was taken hostage by the man in a yellowish/tan jacket that appears to be wearing a feminine white mask. Beside the girl was another dude, as he got a better look his blood froze.

That's the same dude who's been terrorizing him, the orange hoodie was recognizable along with the mask.

"This is another nightmare" Levi told himself, "like the ones before" his head shot towards the three boys, link, white hoodie dude, and scarf man. As he got a better look he noticed they resemble the characters from Creepypasta.

Now, some of this started to make sense. He's been reading too many stories and his brain is retaliating it all. He grasped his head and squeezed his eyes shut, wanting to wake up from this nightmare.

He didn't want to see this, or experience it. But why, why was the orange dude here? Why was Jeff here? He hasn't read a lot of the creepypasta stories, regardless, it's fake. It has to be, right? Landon said it's fake, his parents said it's fake. Everyone is saying it's fake so why, why is his brain making up this alternative place? What's the purpose?

Why, why does he feel like this is important despite it being a figment of his imagination. It never happened!

But the girl.

Levi eyes shot open as a gun shot rang through his head. His eyes snapped towards the scene only to find a dog on the ground whimpering in pain.

Jeff rushed towards the dog as some words were said. Scarf dude and Link boy tackled the others as the girl talked with Jeff about some stuff.

She got up and ran into the woods as Jeff followed. Levi followed after them only to find more people- teenage girls. They seemed to be acquainted with the girl.

"-y/n-" one of the girls called out as Levi's face snapped towards that name.

"It can't be" Levi mumbled to himself. Julia told him stories about that girl.

The girl responded to the caller as she helped up her, presumed friends as the Scarf dude and Link boy (he hasn't read their stories yet) came into view. They helped the girls up and discussed some things that Levi couldn't hear.

He blocked out all the noises as his eyes were locked on the girl called -y/n-. He felt a connection towards her, subconsciously his feet walked towards her body. She was helping her friends while talking to the trio of boys.

"I'll take -y/n- home" scarf dude stated as Jeff and Link boy nodded in agreement. As -y/n- stood beside scarf dude he noticed their facial feature and their attire.

They looked like him.

As he walked closer, practically standing in-front of them he got a better look at Scarf dude.

His eyes and hair resembled Levi's. His cold attitude was similar to Levi's as well. As Levi's eyes shifted towards the girl, he noticed how her beautiful lips are the same as his. He didn't have a lot of similarities with her except some minor things but, he felt a connection towards her- towards both of them.

He reached out his hands to touch them only for it to go through their bodies. He had forgotten that they can't see, feel, or hear him.

Uncontrollably, his eye started to water as droplets of tears flowed down his cheeks. His hand touched his tears as he noticed he was silently crying. Something in his heart started to break seeing these two people.

It was as if time had stopped, his eyes switching back and forth from the girl and boy. He wanted to touch them, to feel them, to hug them, to talk to them, he wanted to tell them who he is. He just wanted them to acknowledge his existence for some unknown reason.

But why?

Why does he feel this?

Why does he want this?

Why is his heart yearning for this?

Questions, Levi's whole life was just a big question- an unsolved puzzle.

More tears fell as he wanted to so badly hug the girl- to feel her warmth.

He stretched out his arms for a hug as he jumped towards the girl only to go through her. He fell to his knees as he cried.

"I just want to feel her warmth again" he cried out to himself until his eyes widened.

Hold up.

Again?

Why did he say again?

He kept his gaze towards the ground as he wondered why he said again. Had he felt it before?

His head snapped to the side to see the girl and the guy still talking. Something about her tugged at his heart. He wanted her to see him, to feel him, to love him as a mother and son.

That's when he realized.

These two beings aren't just some random people. He closed his eyes as more tears fell.

Those are,

"My parents"

His eyes shot open as he shot up in his bed.

______________
_________
Comment what you thought about this chapter. Also, did it make you cry?

Comment!!

Love you all!!