12

Herro!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!

My friend Drew is in the book now!!

Follow me on Instagram: Bloomatea and Anime_fondness

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Bloomatea

Enjoy~
__________
______
___

         After Landon left Levi told his parents everything, hoping to get Landon help but they couldn't do much. They were scared he would leave or if they found out that they knew then Ryan might actually hurt him severely for running his mouth. They were thankful that Levi told them, they decided to pack two lunches everyday for Landon to eat at home if he could.

Some time passed and it was the weekend of Luna's birthday. Landon was invited as was the other two boys, seems like the whole grade was invited.

"Hey Levi" Luna beamed as she opened the door for the boy to come in. He did as he carried a small gift in his hands handing it to the blonde girl.

"Everyone is in the backyard" with that said the girl vanished as Levi made his way to the backyard. It was a huge back yard as kids ran around laughing while playing on the play set. They even had a pool and a small volleyball court.

"Holy shnikeys" Levi mumbled as he looked around in awe. There were balloons and party streamers everywhere. They also had a buffet type thing and Luna's dad was grilling some food.

Levi walked to a table and sat down as he looked at all the kids running around, there were kids he didn't recognized as well. Could be family friends or relatives. One girl though, caught his eyes as she sat under a tree watching the other children play.

Thinking that she was lonely he got up and made his way towards her. She noticed quickly, scrambling to her feet and running behind the tree. He paused as the others kids hadn't noticed his presence yet- not like they cared.

"Hey" he called out softly to the scared girl, "My names Levi, Levi Miller."

The girl peeked a bit but hid behind the tree again as Levi made some more steps towards her. His eyes caught sight of her long, wavy dark brown hair, found down her back, and matching brown eyes.

She looked stunning.

"Can you tell me your name?" Levi asked as the girl peeked a bit but jumped when noticing how close Levi was to her.

He walked behind the tree as she walked around it, they started going in circles as the girl didn't want to see him.

"Please tell me your name" he urged her as she stopped and turned towards him, grabbing her blue skirt in fear while looking down at the ground.

"Drew" she mumbled, "Drew McGees"

"McGees? That's Luna's last name" Levi spoke out aloud, voicing his inner thoughts. Drew flinched upon hearing her name as she mumbled something under her breath.

"Are you two related?" He asked as she shifted a bit, agitated by all the questions.

"She's my older step sister" she whispered as she kept her head down, Levi looked at the poor girl as she stayed quiet.

Why was she so scared? And why haven't he seen her before?

"How long have you two been sisters?" He asked as she glanced up at his face, his eyes were like emeralds shining in the sun. Drew broke her short lived gaze before answering.

"A little over a year, my mother married her father" she mumbled while turning her back to walk away. She was stopped as she left someone's hands grabbing her own, she turned around immediately only to find Levi had her hand.

"Would you like to be my friend?" He asked, before she could answer Luna popped up out of nowhere, smiling at the two. Her eyes trailed down to the hand holding as her smile faltered a bit.

"Oh, you've met Drew already! How lovely" she beamed, her blonde hair swaying in the breeze. Her green eyes twinkling with delight until her eyes locked with Drew's. It seems the atmosphere drifted into something unexplainable.

"We are all getting food, let's go!" Luna stayed enthusiastically as she grab ahold of Levi's hand pulling him away. Levi's hand slipped from Drew's as drew stayed behind under the tree.

He glanced back only to find her sitting under the tree once more as she played with the grass a bit, lost in thought. He then turned his attention back to Luna as she smiled in triumph.

"You never told me you had a sister" Levi muttered as Luna shrugged, letting go of his hand.

"She's not my sister, she's just some girl that lives in this house" Levi looked into her eyes, they held some meaning- something that he couldn't describe. An unknown feeling rose inside of him as he pushed it away with a small smile.

"She seems nice" he commented as they both got some plates and began to garb some food. Luna hummed in response, not wanting to talk about drew what so over.

"I offered to be friends with her but she seems so hesitant" he mumbled more so to himself as Luna froze a bit before regaining control of her body.  

"She has loads of friends, they are just not here since it's my birthday party" with that said Luna walked over to her table and sat with her friends chatting about boy bands.

Levi looked down at his plate and back over towards Drew's direction. She was laying in the grass under the tree, she looked so peaceful and..

Beautiful.

His heart skipped a beat as he sucked in his breath.

What was he feeling?

He started to get sweaty, not really but it felt like it. He pushed it away though as he stalked towards her, sitting next to her.

Her eyes were closed, probably taking a nap. He couldn't help but look over her face, it was like an angels face. So beautiful, so soft, so.. different.

He started to like different.

After some time of quietly eating next to the passed out girl she finally stirred a bit before fluttering her open while sitting up.

She rubbed her eyes and yawned while stretching a bit in the process. She then scanned the crowed until her eyes landed on Levi's form, who was sitting next to her.

She jumped as she fell to the side but managed to stagger to her feat. Her heart thumping rapidly against her small rib cage as Levi chuckled a bit.

"I didn't mean to scare you" he giggled softly as she kept her gaze on him, not sure what to do.

He offered a slice of apple to the girl as she hesitantly took it while sitting down, some spaces away, from Levi.

She nibbled on the slice as Levi looked at the kids eating at the tables.

"Thank you" Levi's head snapped towards the girl who finished her apple slice, he already heard her voice earlier but it felt like heaven hearing it again. He gave her a soft smile before handing her another slice, which she gladly took.

She smiled softly to herself as the two kids ate in peace.

___________
_______
DREW IS A FRIEND OF MINE IN REAL LIFE!! I WANTED TO ADD HER IN THE BOOK BECAUSE MY WIFE SAID SO AND THAT BECAUSE DREW IS MY LOVER IN REAL LIFE LOLOL

you won't get it but yea, she's amazing.

LOVE YOU ALL!!