13

Herro!!

I need to do my homework!!

Follow me on Instagram: Bloomatea and Anime_fondness

Subscribe to me on YouTube: Bloomatea

Enjoy~
_________
______
___

The kids parents went inside as the kids played in the backyard.

Everyone started playing tag as Levi dragged Drew along despite her attempts to get away. She couldn't play, not with Luna around. She yanked her hand out of his grasp and ran back to her tree.

She disliked crowds plus she didn't even want to be here. She rather be in her room reading, she loved to read.

Levi looked back and walked towards her as she trembled ever so slightly. Why was she always shaken up?

"Hey, I promise I don't bite" Levi whispered trying to ease the tension in the air. Though, Drew wasn't having any of it.

"Please come join us" he begged slightly, "join me" he extended his hand as she looked at it wearily, how could she? She was told to stay away and not cause a scene.

If she did.. bad things will happen.

She shook her head as she sat down behind the tree, Levi huffed a bit but sat next to her. He wanted to be with her, even if it means ditching the other kids; they were busy running around anyways.

She needed a friend here, he would be more then happy to be that friend.

"So" Levi trailed off catching Drew's attention, "why not play with the others?" He asked as he took a glance at the poor girl. She shrugged as she kept quiet, not wanting to speak.

"I'm sure Luna wants to see her sister ya know" he mumbled as Drew flinched upon hearing her name. She couldn't break the warning, she was given one warning.

She shook her head as she kept her mouth shut. Levi laid back against the tree and took a deep breath of fresh air, he loved the outdoors.

He took a glance at Drew again as she was stiff, she didn't really like company. How could she? She left all her friends behind as she moved to this place. On top of that her new family didn't really accept her. She didn't blame them, she was different.

Different is horrible in society.

Being different is being a target, a walking time bomb waiting to go off.

Different was a curse.

In her mind, different didn't belong.

She didn't belong here.

She turned her back towards Levi as he turned his head slightly towards her.

She hugged her knees as Levi scooted closer to her.

"I was told I could spend the night, I think Luna is planning to watch a movie. Do you want to sit with me during the movie?" He asked politely as she didn't say anything. She refused to talk, to speak, to make any noise what so ever.

"I even brought some of my toys that my mom got me, they are little cars" he exclaimed with a bright smile, Drew took a glance at him but shifted her gaze towards the screaming kids who were laughing and running with joy.

Then, her eyes caught Luna's cold green ones. Luna's eyes were filled with fire as Drew noticed her hands clutching to her side staring at her like a lion towards its prey.

Drew gulped and stood up quickly, startling Levi as he jumped a bit.

"I need to use the restroom, excuse me" she muttered as she ran into the house, running past her older sister and kids. Levi watched in awe from the retreating girl who disappeared in the house.

He slumped back as the feeling of delight and peace was slowly leaving him. He wanted to feel that feeling of pure delight again. He wanted to be near her.

"What is wrong with me" he exclaimed to himself as he got up. He kicked a rock as he walked over to the other kids.

"It has to be a puppy crush" he mumbled to himself as he found Landon laughing with some friends. He joined in the group as they all laughed about something Landon said.

Later that day they had cake and even a piñata.

Then the night fell, the kids all got sleeping bags and was downstairs watching a movie that Luna had picked out.

Luna was with her friends as the other kids were in their groups.

Levi, however, was looking around the room for a certain brown haired girl. He wanted to watch the movie with her.

He got up and walked over to Luna who was chatting with some friends as the movie wasn't starting yet.

"Hey" he smiled to the blonde haired girl who smiled back.

"Have you seen Drew?" He asked as her smile fell. She pursed her lips as she sat there in thought before smiling once more.

"She's in her room, she didn't want to come down" she gave him an apologetic look, "she's not feeling well." With that she went back to talk to her friends as Levi nodded and left.

He sat beside Landon before getting up again to use the restroom. He grabbed his toothbrush from his bag as he looked around the room.

He spotted Luna's step mother, Drew's mom, and made his way towards her and asked where the bathroom was.

She turned towards him with a small smile while she escorted him to the nearest bathroom which was upstairs. He thanked her, shutting the door and doing his business. He washed up, brushing his teeth with his toothbrush- putting it back in the plastic bag to put in his sleeping bag.

He then walked out and noticed Drew was walking down the hall.

Without thinking he jogged towards her in attempt to talk to her. When she noticed his presences she sped up her walk but it was to late.

Levi grabbed ahold of her hand as she spun around in her nightgown. It was a light blue gown that went down to her knees, which brought out her gorgeous brown eyes.

"Hey" he whispered to her as she yanked her hand back.

"I was wondering if you want to watch the movie with me" He began, "I would be really happy if you did" he gave her a big smile as she scanned over his face.

Her heart thumped as she took a step back.

She shook her head and Levi's smile fell a bit.

"Please" he begged slightly, "it's only going to be for a little bit. I just want to see my friend" he explained, "I care for my friends, plus I don't want to leave anyone out. Everyone deserves to have fun" with that she mumbled something to herself.

"You can leave after a while if you want, but at least give it a chance- even if it's 5 minutes" he whispered as he took a step towards her, not wanting to scare her.

"Please" he extended his hand giving her the brightest smile possible, with that she nodded softly and took ahold of his hand; grasping it tightly as they both went down stairs.

________
___
AYYYYEEEE
Love is in the air tonight!!

Love you all!!