8

Herro!!

I have a 5 day break Lolol

Follow me on Instagram: Bloomatea and Anime_fondness

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Bloomatea

Enjoy~
________
______
____
__

Levi awoke to a light nudge, he squinted his eyes open only to find his friend Landon smiling down upon him.

"Hey sleepyhead, if you keep sleeping on the floor here then someone else is going to take your bed" he joked as Levi yawned softly while rubbing his eyes. He sat up and stretched a bit as everyone was already dressed.

"What time is it?" Levi asked as he yawned some more trying to wake up. Landon glanced at the alarm clock on the dresser.

"9:43 am, you should get ready. We have to be down by 10:00 am sharp" with that Landon left as Levi started to get up slowly, doing his morning routine.

Three days has passed and the kids had a blast. They went to different places and shops and even got to see cool exhibits. There was this playground that was by a forest for the kids to play. It was at this national park and the adults thought it was a great idea for the kids to waste some energy.

No incident should occur since the park and playground were usually occupied by locals. Nothing bad has happened here. The adults agreed on the place and before anyone knew it they were already here.

"Alright, you guys can have a couple hours to play around the park if you like! Stay within the playground area though" with that statement the kids ran off with laughs and screams of delight.

Immediately kids started to play tag while climbing all over the play ground. Levi laughed as he went down the slide, barely escaping a classmate from tagging him.

There were some random trees near the park that weren't close to the woods so he decided to hide behind it. To catch his breath while the other kids chased each other around.

He sat on the grass as he laughed a little to himself, trying to get rid of the contagious laughter.

He looked up at the sky as he managed to catch his breath a bit. He was having the time of his life, it was absolutely amazing.

He glanced to the side, which was the woods, as he looked around. For some odd reason he got a terrible feeling coming from the trees but pushed it away.

He got up after a minute and ran back into the playground to join in the chasing once more.

After a while the kids all started to tire out as less and less laughter was heard. There was a lot of panting and gasps for air as the kids sat down on the ground catching their breath.

Levi scanned the crowd and chuckled to himself, this is probably one of the best days in his life. He laid in the grass as he gazed up at the sky, it's so beautiful.

He heard some footsteps then a small 'thump' as someone laid next to him looking up at the sky. His first thought was Landon but as he turned to get a good look at the person it was Luna.

She glanced at him, giving him a ghost of a smile before turning her attention back up at the cloudy, light blue sky.

Not thinking much he averted his attention back at the sky as well.

After some silence between the two Luna spoke up, "I wanted to thank you again" She trialed off keeping her eyes on the clouds, "for helping me get my locket back."

Levi smiled before whispering 'you're welcome' in response which made Luna smile as well.

They laid there in peaceful silence until they had to leave.

Everyone groaned a bit but listened anyways, as kids made their way back on the bus to go back to the hotel Luna strolled next to Levi.

"Do you want to be friends?" She asked politely as he shot her a glance, he has never been friends with a girl before. Does he really want to be friends? He had Landon.. and maybe Peter and Aiden but.. did he really need more?

He shrugged before smiling a little, maybe having more friends is what he needs to be normal, to feel normal. Thinking this is his ticket to normal freedom he accepted which brought a toothy grin onto the blonde girls face as she giggled with happiness.

"I'm happy" she stated as she skipped a bit, her hair swaying side to side on her back as Levi giggled softly.

"I'll see you later, friend!" She smiled as she ran up to her other friends. He couldn't help but to keep smiling. Maybe, just maybe his life isn't as different as he thought.

"I'm happy too" He whispered to himself as he tore his eyes from Luna over to Landon who was walking with Peter and Aiden. He causally joined them as they all laughed before heading onto the bus.

The week ended so quickly as all the kids were finally back at home. He unpacked his things as his mother helped while asking some questions about the trip.

He gave her honest answers as she was pleased to hear he enjoyed the mini vacation. Though, tomorrow she planned on talking to him about the incident that occurred- it's what's needed.

After a little while of unpacking it was time for bed, Levi did his normal night routine. He was tucked in bed as his mother and father both kissed him goodnight before leaving the room.

Levi smiled to himself before drifting off into a nice, comforting slumber.

_____________
_______
_____
This was for my wife.

kaspiens

She really wanted me to update today sooooo Lolol

Love you all!!