46

Herro!!

Subscribe to PEWDIEPIE!!

Hope you like this chapter!!

Follow me on Instagram: Bloomatea and Anime_fondness

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Bloomatea

Enjoy~
_______
______
__

         Elliot stayed silent as Levi walked into the room. Levi then asked again to which he got no reply. Levi had silently closed the door behind him as he sat on the edge of Elliot's bed.

"Who were you talking too?" He asked quietly as he softened his gaze upon Elliot. Elliot couldn't say the name, that would be he would disappear forever- but, he couldn't lie either.

"I can't tell you, then he won't come anymore" Elliot mumbled as Levi sighed softly.

"He could be dangerous, tell me who he is- if he doesn't come anymore just because you told someone then he isn't your friend" Levi explained, "friends don't do that ya know" he hugged his little brother who had begun to shake a bit.

"But—"

"—no buts Elly, I want to keep you safe- this guy could hurt you. Please tell me who he is" he urged him softly, Elliot let go of the hug as he sat in the bed beside Levi looking at his hands.

"What if. . He gets angry that I told?" Elliot asked quietly, keeping his eyes on his hands.

"Has he gotten angry before?" Levi asked as Elliot froze a bit, he couldn't form words- all he did was nod. This worried Levi as he quickly asked another question.

"Has he hurt you before?" Elliot started to tremble as silent tears flowed down his soft cheeks.

"It was my fault" He whispered as he cried silently, "I did something he didn't like- it was my fault" this broke Levi's heart. He wrapped his arms around his little brother and pulled him close.

"It's not your fault Elly, friends don't hurt friends. Whoever is hurting you, tell me. I'll deal with them, I'll protect you. I love you" He whispered into Elliot's ear as Elliot wrapped his small arms around Levi, squeezing him while crying into his shirt.

"I love you too" He cried as Levi gave him a gentle squeeze, reassuring him that he's safe.

"Tell me who he is" Levi mumbled as Elliot let go of the hug to wipe away his tears, he was silently hiccuping from the cries.

"His name is Laughing Jack" just then, the outside started to thunder as if it came out of no where. Suddenly, the droplets of water hitting the roof could be heard.

Elliot jumped upon the sounds as he quickly jumped into Levi's arms as Levi looked out the window thinking.

"What does he look like?" Levi asked as he shifted his gaze towards his crying brother in his arms. The thunder outside grew louder as the silence in the room grew deadly. By this point Elliot started to shake, something seemed off.

"He's here" Elliot mumbled in his teary state as he clung onto Levi, hurrying his head in his chest. Levi wrapped his arms protectively around his little brother as he scanned the dark room.

"Where ever you are, show yourself now" Levi announced, not too loud- he didn't want to alarm his parents. It could be his imagination or something.

Silence fell.

Levi asked again.

Nothing.

After a minute of thunders outside, Levi let go of the hug as Elliot wiped his tears.