24

Herro!!

WINTER BREAK, YES! No more finals!

Follow me on Instagram: Bloomatea and Anime_fondness

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Bloomatea

Enjoy~
_______
____
_

          Levi and Landon sat in Levi's room as they whispered to one another. They wanted to know who the sitter was but was somewhat scared. Well, not scared but curious.

"This is kinda like a movie!" Landon beamed only to be shushed by Levi. Levi glanced at the door as if the sitter would come through any minute.

"It's kinda like our own creepypasta story" Levi mumbled, half jokingly. Landon's face dropped from the mention of creepypasta. Why was Levi always bringing it up? Landon couldn't understand it, all he knew was Levi needs to stay away from it or he will get hurt.

"Don't even joke about that, you know they're fake" Landon muttered to Levi, Levi only rolled his eyes at his statement.

"Don't forget it was you who showed me it, you who tried to get me to believe, and it was you who wants me to forget it" levi bit back as Landon had shrunk a little in his spot. He never meant to hurt Levi, but Levi needed to understand that Landon was doing this for his safety.

If Levi continues on this route then they will hurt him. . Just as they had hurt Landon.

Landon could feel the scars and bruises on his back burn from the thought of them. Those were reminders of his outbursts, of his big mouth that never seemed to stop.

He gazed at Levi's face, levi's face was clearly annoyed. Levi sighed as he got up and stretched his hand out for Landon to take. He then gave his buddy a cheeky smile as Landon hesitantly accepted his hand.

He pulled him up to his feet while laughing a bit.

"Let's go get some water and dinner, I'm starving" Levi laughed as Landon smiled back.

"Alright," Landon replied, "let's do this" with that, the two boys made their way downstairs to find Tim at the kitchen table.

"Hello" Tim spoke while giving the two boys a smile.

Levi glanced at Landon and hesitantly smiled back.

"Hi" the boys said in unison.

For a while, there was an awkward silence until Landon spoke up.

"Well" he trailed off, "it's nice to see you again" his voice trailing off more since he forgot the mans name.

"Tim" the man spoke as Levi and Landon nodded, they went and sat down at the table.

"Do you remember our names?" Landon asked as Tim nodded.

"Your mother informed me" Tim stated as the kids took a glance at one another. They look back at Tim who only smiled, is that all he ever does?

"Well that's good" Levi started, "we're kinda hungry" his voice trailing off. He took a shot at Tim who got up and retrieve the money from the counter.

"You guys like pizza?" Just as those words escaped Tim's lips the boys shot up with sparkles in their eyes.

"Yes!" Tim chuckled at this as he went and ordered some pizza from the other room. As Tim left Landon turned towards his companion.

"Who knew the creepy guy is your sitter" Landon snickered as Levi rolled his eyes. Though, despite Landon's snicker he can't help but think this guy is bad news, is he one of them? His scars burned more from the thought as he winced a bit in pain. Levi noticed and gave his friend a concerned look.

"You alright?" Levi asked his friend who only smiled back, kinda.

"Yea" he waved it off, "just thinking" Landon's voice soothed Levi's concerned state as Levi's face ghosted a smile.

"Welp in the mean time let's watch some TV or we could get to know the babysitter" Levi trailed off. Landon wasn't dumb but he was naive. He agreed upon this as the two boys got up and went into the living room where Tim was ordering pizza.

Levi wanted to know more about Tim, to put some pieces together. Levi was smart, that was undeniable. He had doubts about this man but, if he could possibly get to know him a bit then he could piece some information together.

Unaware of his plan, Tim too wanted to know more about Levi. He needed to confirm his suspicions, it would make the job less stressful and run more smoothly.

Tim finally got off the phone and smiled at the boys who were on the couch, watching some movie. Levi noticed his presence as he patted a spot next to him which, Tim complied.

After a few minutes Levi took a glance at Tim who seemed to be relaxed.

"Hey Tim" upon hearing his name, Tim took a glance towards Levi. 

"I was wondering" the little boys voice trailed off, "what's your family like?" His curious eyes asked for answers as Tim gave him a small chuckle.

"My family is like any other family" his answer was blunt, he over shadowed everything. Levi's face dropped upon hearing this. This is going to be tough.

"Well, do you have any siblings?" Levi asked as Tim shook his head. Levi huffed as he brought up another question.

"What about friends?" Tim froze a bit from hearing this, though he quickly covered up with a smile.

"Of course" he started, "I have friends just like everyone else."

Levi wanted more information, he needed more information.

"What's your friends like?" His attention was fully on Tim as Tim sighed a bit, keeping his cool. He's been in different situation and throughout time he managed to always be calm and convincing.

He is a criminal.

"Well they're like any friends" he began, "cool, nice, always there, and funny" some of his words seemed forced as he gave broad answers. Levi huffed again, not getting the information he wanted.

"Fair enough, they sound cool" Levi's attention was back on the movie as Landon had eavesdropped a bit, that was unescapable since they were all in the couch.

"Since I answered some of your questions" Tim began, "could you answer some of mine?"

_____________
_______

What will Tim ask?

Will Levi be safe?

Will Landon be safe?

Find out next chapter! Maybe.

Love you all!!