22

Herro!
Boring chapter >.>

Follow me on Instagram: Bloomatea and anime_fondness

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Bloomatea

Enjoy~
______
___

After the eventful encounter the family decided to head home. Tim left shortly after introducing himself as the other kids families left as well. Once they arrived home it seems all of Levi's and Landon's petty argument subsided, they were back on good terms once more.

"What would you guys like for lunch?" Julia asked the two boys who were getting out of the car to get inside the house. They stopped and looked at one another, their minds already sinked.

"McDonald's."

The boys smiled at one another, once again having the same thought. Julia gave Sam an apologetic look as he sighed but smiled. Julia excited the car with the boys as Sam drove away to retrieve their McDonalds- already knowing their usual.

As the trio entered the house Julia informed them to do whatever until Sam gets back with the food. The kids smiled and ran up to Levi's room as Julia began to do some work- smiling to herself.

Not long after a knock was heard at the door. Julia, confused, got up and made her way to the door. The thought of Sam came into her mind but was soon gone when she opened the door to reveal a certain someone she had met earlier that day.

"Tim?" She asked as she gazed up at the smiling man, his brown eyes were glazed over like newly cut glass.

"It's nice to see you again, Julia was it?" Julia nodded as questions started to form in her head. Tim seemed to notice as he cleared his throat.

"I just moved into a new complex down the street, I know most people don't do this nowadays but I wanted to introduce myself" he smiled politely as Julia nodded in understanding. Yea, he was right. No one does that anymore- it's not safe and unheard off. Feeling the quietness grow Tim decided to break the ice a bit.

"Well, I'm only a few blocks down if you need anything- I would be more then happy to help! I also babysit, here's my card" he handed Julia a card with some information on it. She gazed down towards it, her hands running over the small thing.

"I understand how frustrating kids can be and it's always nice to go out once in a while" he chuckled as she looked up at him with a smile. 'This could be a good opportunity' Julia thought to herself, she loved Levi but like all moms she needed a break from time to time.

"Of course" Julia replied with a soft smile, "thank you, I might have to take this offer someday" she laughed as Tim joined in, easing the tension.

"Well, I must go. Moving in is time consuming ya know" Tim chuckled as Julia giggled softly.

"Of course Tim" she smiled, "I'll see you later then" with that Julia shut the door quietly and Tim began his way back home.

'Part one, done' Tim thought to himself as he grinned a bit.

Sam came home not long after Tim departure. He had gotten the kids chicken nuggets and fries while getting Julia a Big Mac. They all ate down stairs in the kitchen, once they were done they cleaned up and the kids went back upstairs. Landon was busy packing to go home as Levi helped.

Julia went on the computer to do some research over Tim and his babysitting career. As she opened his page it seemed very organized. He even had positive feed back from different clients. She found the page from when it was published and it was about 3 years ago, so he seems to have some experience.

Julia called Sam over to tell him about what happened, she handed him the card and showed him the website. He seemed a bit skeptical at first, correction. He was very skeptical and still is.

"Nowadays he could be a hacker and make all these up ya know" Sam muttered as Julia rolled her eyes at that accusation.

"Be realistic Sam—"

"—I am"

She scuffed at his quick response.

"Why would anyone hack and make it seem like they are certified for babysitting, if they had that skills wouldn't it be more logical to hack something bigger? Make it seem like you're a CEO of some big company and make more money than babysitting" She questioned him as he sat in silence.

She had a point.

"I don't know why do people do anything nowadays" Sam mumbled as Julia sighed but kept a small smile on her face. She got up from her seat and wrapped her arms around him from behind as he clicked on different things on Tim's website. She kissed his cheek in attempts to comfort him a bit.

"Look honey" Julia began, "no one in their right mind would hack just to babysit children. It would be a waste of time and talent. I mean, you have to watch kids to get paid- if I could hack I would go for the higher ups" she mused as Sam sighed a bit. He brought one of his hands up to her arm that was wrapped around him. He gently touched her skin as he turned his head to the side to look at her.

He smirked a bit and kissed her lips as she returned it. He broke apart, their faces coated in red with a goofy smile.

"You're right, he seems legit I suppose" Sam trailed off as he looked back at the website. I guess he could give it a shot.

"I want to try out this one restaurant some time next weekend" Julia beamed as she unwrapped her arms from him and stood up straight. He looked back as she smiled a bit.

"It would be the perfect date night, Tim can watch Levi for a few hours" she stayed as Sam smiled.

"Alright, let's call him and make the plan" with that said, the duo did just that as Levi and Landon continued to pack for Landon's return home.

___________
_______
Ayyyyeeee
I have cramps :,)

And finals are this week.

Fuck.

Welp, love you all!!

Stay safe!