45

Herro!!

So much stuuuffff.
MY LOVER HAS POSTED A POEM ON HER ACCOUNT!!

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT LEVI'S GIRLFRIEND AND MY LOVER ON HER ACCOUNT DrewMcBeggar

If you do, comment on her poem thing saying "drevi" (it's her's and Levi's ship name) so I know you had seen her poems!! ^^ you don't have too but it would be appreciated!!

She's amazing and Levi loves her a lot <3 as do I!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Bloomatea

Follow me on Instagram: Bloomatea and Anime_fondness

Enjoy~
__________
_______
____

After the eventful counter with Xavier, Levi went home. As he opened the door he was greeted with a hug from his younger brother.

"Oh hey Elliot" Levi smiled down at the boy. Elliot managed to wrap his arms around his brothers torso, giving him a big hug.

"How's my favorite six year old?" Levi asked as Elliot giggled, "I'm great, how are you lee-lee" replied the little boy. It was Levi's personal nickname that Elliot had given him since he could talk.

"Heh, I'm alright. Where's mom?" He asked as he sat his bag down, Elliot letting go of the hug to let his brother walk in.

"She's making some lunch" Levi nodded in understanding as he made his way into the kitchen.

"I noticed Elliot is home, I'm guessing dads home too?" Levi stated, more so asked as Julia smiled a bit.

"Yeah, he got off work early and decided to pick up Elliot on his way home today, how was your walk?" She asked as she was setting out plates for the family.

"Eventful" Levi mumbled as he helped his mother with the silverware.

"Some new kids started showing up at my school, lots of weird déjà vu" Julia listened intently as Levi talked about random things about the kids. Leaving out anything that had to deal with (y/n).

"Must be interesting, how's Drew?" Julia asked as Levi's face started to heat up. Julia took notice and grinned.

"She's alright, we plan on going on another date this weekend to the carnival that's in a neighboring town" Julia froze for a second upon hearing this. Flashbacks ran through her mind before coming to her senses.

"Ahh alright" she began as she started to fill up the plates with pasta, "just be sure to call me if anything happens- is Landon going?" She asked as Elliot walked into the kitchen to get his plate of food.

"He is, we're going as a group but Drew and I are leaving earlier to grab lunch together- it's a small date before we all meet up to have fun" Levi explained as there will be about 5-7 people going.

"Alright, I hope you have fun sweetie" she smiled as Sam walked into the kitchen.

Elliot overheard the conversation as he wanted to give his input.

"Can I come?" Elliot asked as he was by his brother side in seconds. Levi looked down, apologetically.

"Sorry little one, it's for older kids. Maybe another day, okay?" Elliot eyes dropped as he mumbled an okay in response.

It crushed Levi's heart to see his little brother like this but, he didn't think Elliot would like to hang out with a bunch of high-schoolers plus he had a feeling that Elliot needed to stay home.

"I'll make it up to ya Elly, we'll go get ice cream Sunday. How about that?" Elliot's face beamed with happiness as he eagerly nodded his head.

"Then it's settled" with that the family ate in happiness.

Later that night, Levi was in his room looking out the window as his parents were fast asleep. He thought Elliot was asleep as well in the next room over until he heard whispers.

Without thinking, he quietly sat up on his bed- lights off.

Who could Elliot be whispering too?

Elliot was an outgoing kid to say the least, but it was past midnight, plus it was a school night! For a kid his age he should be fast asleep. Most kids pass out around nine or ten at night, not be up around one in the morning.

Quietly; he got up from his bed and softly made his way towards the wall that he shares with his little brother. He gently placed his ear on it as he listened.

"Hey hey, you can be Spider-Man this time" Elliot's soft voice giggled as there was shuffling in his room.

"I'll be Iron Man" Elliot declared in a whisper as there was quiet laughter.

"Of course" came a different voice that was slightly raspy, it sent a shiver down Levi's spine.

After a few minutes of listening to their little conversation, Levi's interest perked up a bit as Elliot asked a good question.

"Hey, why can't I show you to my family? I'm sure they want to meet you" Elliot asked as Levi listened closely.

"They wouldn't understand, they'll take me away- you don't want me to go away right?" Immediately the little boy began to panic quietly.

"No no no, I love you, you're my bestfriend! Well, other than my older brother" Levi's heart melted upon hearing this, he was too sweet.

"Ahh your brother must be amazing~" the voice said as the little boy nodded with a wide smile.

"He's the best!"

"Better than me?" The voice asked as Levi waited for the answer.

"Yes" ouch, kids are too honest.

"Ow, my feelings" the voice then began to fake weep but, the little kid ate that shit right up. He began to have another mini panic as he tried to calm his friend down.

Levi couldn't understand who this person was, but he shouldn't be here. Quietly, he made his way into the hallway and was I front of Elliot's door in seconds.

Carefully he laid his ear on the door and listened more.

"You're still my friend, I love you both" Elliot's little voice tried to reason with the person.

"I bet he doesn't give you candy like me~ I bet, he doesn't play with you like I do~" the voice spoke as Levi scowled at those remarks.

"He does give me ice cream and he does play with me when he has time" Elliot countered back making the mystery person scoff in disgust.

"I bet he doesn't love you as much as me~" that was it, that's were Levi draws the line.

In a second he opened the door as his little brother gasped in surprise quickly turning towards his older brother.

Levi scanned the room, only to find nothing but toys scattered everywhere and his baby brother looking back at him- wide eyes.

He then asked the big question.

"Who were you talking to Elliot?"

______________
__________

Hope you like this chapter!!

My motivation is slowly leaving me lmao fuck.

I need to hurry up and end this.

Love you all!!