• 6 •

Okay, so here's an update to commemorate the end of 2018. I hope you enjoy this and please do share your thoughts.

GO FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR PLEASSEE. LINK IN BIO OR @@/mendesvol6 

Anyway, continue.

I hadn't paid much attention to the game when all I could think about is Harry's hands on my thighs as he used his forefinger to draw soft patterns on my skin, I held myself back from giggling at the ticklish sensation. "Huh?" I snapped back to reality when I heard Carter scream my name "It's your turn" she laughed and I looked at the bottle that had been pointing at me. I straightened my posture waiting for a question or a dare, Harry groaned from behind me and I smirked a little.

"So, Adeline, right?" Some girl asked and I nodded "Truth or Dare?" She continued and I pursed my lips, "Truth" I shrugged and the pink haired girl smiled "What's your number?" I frowned and the group erupted in ooh's, "What?" I asked in a confused tone and she laughed, drinking from a bottle "The number of guys you slept with" I gulped, "I'm not answering that" I shook my head and I felt Harry squeeze me thigh "So you're a virgin" I shook my head no "I'm not but I'm still not going to answer that question"

One. The answer is one.

"Fine then, drink 5 shots" she started to pour tequila in shot glasses then placed them in front of me. Shrugging, I downed the shots instantly feeling dizzy and I giggled, that was surprisingly easy. After another round, the bottle landed in my direction again, "Harry, which one?" He sighed "Truth" the guy asking him pouted and I tilted my head to look at Harry. His green eyes were much brighter in the light, his lips parted and slightly wet from him licking it all the time.

"As we all want to know, who's your next match against?" The guy asking him, bounced in his seat with a big grin on his face. "Ben Miller" I widened my eyes, "You're fighting Ben next? Woah" The alcohol in my system spoke, Harry clenched his jaw and that's when I remembered that no one knows that we know each other. I kept quiet, turning to face the front as I cracked my neck. My back started to pain as I sat upright for too long, I sucked in a breath when I felt a hand push onto my abdomen as my back fell backwards, meeting Harry's chest.

"Sorry" I whispered, looking up at him and he glanced at me as I rested my head on his shoulder "They're too drunk to even remember that moment but never let that happen again" I held my breath as he spoke and the movement of his lips was felt on my cheek, the peppermint yet cherry filled scent of him wafted my senses and if he leaned any further towards me, his lips would have been on mine.

Why did I just apologize to him? What the fuck.

"You and Harry know each other?" Carter walked up beside me as I made myself another drink. Startled, I turned to her but didn't say a word "Tell me. I saw what happened there, he is the new guy your father is training, right? I recognized his tattoos from the match we attended" she explained and I nodded slightly. "Get some, girl" she cheered before leaving me alone with the alcohol.

"Addy!" Ethan ran up to me, grabbing my wrist and pulling me along "Ethan, what?!" I shouted and he didn't turn back until we stopped at a beer pong table. Oh. "You and Dylan versus Carter and I" I looked to one side of the table to find the guy that was creepily staring at my legs earlier on during the game of truth or dare. I pursed my lips and turned to Carter to decline but my eyes caught something else. In the corner, behind Carter, stood Harry with some girl pressed up against him and for a reason unknown to my drunk mind that made me livid.

"Why the hell not" I shrugged and waltzed my way to the end of the table where Dylan stood. Carter yelled before kissing Ethan and I rolled my eyes with a chuckle at them. "You start" Ethan said, throwing the ball towards me "Maybe I should," Dylan reached for the ball, I scoffed "No I'm going to" he chuckled "You're probably going to make us lose, so I guess I should play most rounds" I smirked "We'll see about that now, wouldn't we" I yanked the ball out from his grubby hands and wiped it on the end of my dress "You're not standing properly neither are you holding the ball right" Dylan placed his hands onto my waist to move my body, is he serious? "Stop it!" I screamed, managing to shove him away from me