• 30 •

Halfway to the end.. I think?!?

THANK YOU FOR 50K. I still get overwhelmed by the attention this book attracts, I didn't think it'll come this far but it did and you guys don't know how grateful I am that you're reading and liking my work. I love you!

Okay I know it's not Harry but look at Tom. He's so fucking gorgeous. Alright I'm done now. Enjoy the chappieeeee.

"Can I kiss you?" Harry asked, his hands that were under my thighs now went around my back, slipping under my shirt. I frowned at him, my lips twisted in confusion "No," I replied and Harry's jaw fell slightly, his eyebrows furrowed "No?" I nodded "First, you say that I'm not your type then you kiss me to the extent where we reach my room. Secondly, you compliment me only to insult me again then you kiss me again. I can't keep doing this back and forth, Harry. What exactly do you want from me?" I listed his actions that he seemed unaware off.

"I don't know, okay! I don't know what I want. On one hand, you make me so sexually frustrated that I want to rip your clothes off and do unspeakable things to you, yet on the other hand," He let out a growl and I sucked in a breath, his every word sunk into my brain and traveled all the way down to the heat that formed between my thighs ", on the other hand I want to distance myself from you. By you being in my presence can only cause you to get into trouble, today's occurrences is the perfect example of that." My mind went back to when Carter kept on warning me about Harry.

"Is that why you're always such a dick to me?" My fingers toyed with his hair at the nape of his neck "Partially, as I am naturally an asshole to girls. It comes with the reputation I built for myself, like it's some sort of instinct" He shrugged and only pulled my body closer to his. I scoffed whilst shaking my head before pushing at his chest to stand on my feet. "Where are you going?" I walked over to the shopping bag and grabbed a few articles of clothing "To shower" I threw a towel over my shoulder and headed for the attached bathroom "Can I come with? We can save water" I rolled my eyes at his words, knowing he had that sinful smirk on his face.

I had a shower, ignoring the stinging sensation that formed on my skin each time the hot water touched it. Changing into the clothes I left on the counter top, I exited the bathroom to find Harry sitting on the bed, reading through a magazine. "Took you long enough" He huffed before springing to his feet and pushed past me into the bathroom. I looked around the motel room as I dried my hair with a towel, in search of a hair dryer and once done, my body felt relaxed - soothed in fact. The shower stopped and I took Harry's place on the bed, flipping through the same magazine. The bathroom door creaked open and walked out Harry with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

He trotted his way to another shopping bag and began rummaging through it, the memory of the morning after the frat party flooded my mind, when I caught a glimpse of his round ass before it was covered by his black Calvin's. I put my focus back onto the magazine that was placed on my lap, imploring at myself to not look up as Harry got dressed. Hesitantly, I peered up in his direction and I watched as the muscles in his back shifted with each movement of his. He then sat at the foot of the bed, torso hunched over as he began scrolling through his phone followed by typing out a message. I tilted my head to the side in question as I took note of the poker card tattoo he has at the back of his arm as well as the outline of a little guitar.

It's like I had no control over my body and actions that I threw the magazine aside, shuffled to my feet and rounded the bed towards Harry. "Uh, hi?" He glanced up at me with a raised brow, I broke his clasped hands causing his phone to fall on the bed before placing my hands onto his shoulders. Harry's hands immediately went to my hips as I straddled his lap, resuming my earlier position with my legs locked behind his back. I cupped his cheek, feeling the muscle of his jaw move beneath my palm as I lightly brushed my thumb along his bottom lip, "What are you doing?" Harry rasped and I felt my insides churn at the low hum of his voice, my hands now went to his shoulders and down to his chest, fingertips tracing the patterns of ink that were etched onto his skin.