• 50 •

50th chapter. Wowowowow.
What are your thoughts on the previous chapter? What do you think it'll be like when Addy moves in with Harry?

I stared at the calendar on my desk, swinging my pencil between my fingers as the date registered in my mind. What does this mean? I began wondering if Harry remembers as well. It's now a whole month since Harry stopped me with the proposition of us fake dating, I didn't even realize when the days went by. I would admit that the last month had given me the most exhilarating moments in my life and it's all due to Harry. There's roughly two months left for the summer to end and I've spent the previous few days in my room, sketching and reading, occasionally studying since Carter wasn't around to stop me to go party.

Speaking of Carter, I haven't spoken to her in weeks. I wouldn't want to disturb her either since she's touring Europe. "What are you thinking about?" Large hands slid along my shoulders, kneading it with his fingers and I held back a sigh of content. "Carter. I haven't spoken to her in a long time but I don't want to interrupt her vacation" I explained while making the calender to face down. "Hey, do you have my football jersey here?" I nodded at Harry's question "Yeah, why?" He shrugged and sat on my bed, I turned around on my chair to face him "No reason, just wondering since I'll be needing it back" His answer made my stomach churn. Does this mean he remembers? Will he call it quits? "Oh, it's in my closet on a hanger. I'll have it washed first before giving it back to you" I said, fiddling with my fingers.

Wait, why am I so sad that he'll call it quits? This is what we wanted from the beginning which means I'll have to find another place to stay for the next semester. Then why does it feel like my heart is about to break? "You don't have to worry about that" He waved his hand "Why are you so far away from me?" Harry pouted and his puppy-like expression made me chuckle. I stood from my chair, walking towards him as I placed my hands to Harry's shoulders with my knees going on either side of his thighs before lowering myself onto his lap and he snaked his arms around my waist "Better?" He grinned and pressed my body closer to his "Much" I began playing with his unruly locks, if this was the last time we'd be this close, I'm going to take advantage of it.

"You know, my parents aren't at home and Ella is at the parlor." I said lowly and Harry's lips pulled into a smirk "So?" I trailed my hands from his hair down his torso and slipped my fingertips under his shirt "So that means we can do whatever we want." I bit onto my lip at the images that formed in my mind "I hold no objection to that" Harry rasped "Arms up, Styles" He rose his brow at my domineering voice and stretched his arms above his head, his muscles rippling at the action. I hooked my fingers under the hem of his shirt and tugged it off his body, throwing it across the room. "I'm sorry to say, sweetheart, but you're always going to be a bottom with me" I squealed when he flung me to the bed beside him, crawling over me as he pulled my shirt off of my body followed by my tights and underwear.

He let out a chuckle at my response and took my lips in his, I slid my tongue through his parted lips. Wounding my legs around him, I grinded my crotch against his, smiling through the kiss at the groan that left him. I worked on getting rid of his jeans, pushed them down his thighs as I placed my hand to his restrained cock, palming him through his boxers. Harry's mouth left mine, moving down my neck as he bit onto my skin. I continued my actions in a circular motion, a feeling of satisfaction coursed through me at the moans that left Harry's lips. "You might want to rethink that, Styles" I smirked, referring to him calling me a bottom, once I got him distracted and I hooked my leg behind his as I flipped us over with my body straddling his.

"Not bad, I'm impressed" He said with pride and he rested his hands to my hips, adding pressure to it which caused my sensitive core to brush his and I bit my lip to hold back a moan as I felt his tip against my entrance "Just remember, I can still control you even when you're on top" Harry smirked and I raised an eyebrow "I'll consider that a challenge" I grounded my hips against his, watching as he tilted his head back with a groan. I slid down his legs, looping my fingers between his skin and the waistband of his boxers, tugging onto it as his throbbing cock sprung free. Leaving his boxers at his ankles, I worked my lips up his thigh to his prominent v-line and happy trail, just as he did to me at his apartment.

I almost giggled hearing Harry growl in annoyance, bucking his hips and I left a trail of hickies up his chest to his neck while I ghosted my fingertips over his pink and pulsing head, feeling the wetness of his pre-cum along the divot. Nestling myself between his legs, I bent forward and with a flattened tongue, I licked a wet stripe up his erection as I felt the prominent veins pulse against my tongue. My hands still rested on his thighs and my teasing actions made Harry frustrated indicative by the lustrous glint in his eyes. I wrapped my lips around the pink tip, swirling my tongue at a slow pace, feeling the slit of the divot. "Fuck, Addy" Harry groaned and I relished in that sound. Slowly, I began increasing my pace as I bobbed my head along his cock, using my hand to pump whatever didn't fit in my mouth, massaging his balls with my free hand.

I hollowed my cheeks as I took him further, my teeth grazed over his skin causing Harry to hiss in response, he bucked his hips off the bed while he grabbed onto my hair to hold me in place. My nose met Harry's abdomen as my lips touched the base of his throbbing cock and his balls brushed against my chin, "Just like that, Adeline. Fuck, I'm gonna come" Harry moaned at being deep throated, I increased my pace and ignored the fact that my eyes began to burn when Harry's tip hit the back of my throat causing me to gag as a reflex, morphing the sound into a moan. I brought my mouth back up to his tip while using my hand to pump his dick, the thickness of it made my hand feel small, before taking him in again. I could feel him twitch against my cheeks, growing harder by the second. I resisted the urge to put my hand between my own legs and toy with my already sensitive clit, the dampness between my thighs pooled.

Harry's fist tightened around my hair and he guided me down his cock, practically fucking my mouth - he didn't lie about controlling me and soon I felt ribbons of liquid shoot down my throat, the excess dripped down his shaft. I took in a breath, feeling a slight relief when I removed my mouth from his cock, swallowing the liquid that was in my mouth before darting my tongue out to suck off the excess cum from the eight inches erected in front of me. "You are fucking amazing" Harry breathed and I panted out a chuckle. He grabbed my chin and pulled me towards him, meshing his mouth with mine "I always knew this mouth of yours could do wonders" He remarked, I let out a giggle and straddled his lap, rolling my bare crotch over his, the friction created was enough to throw me off edge. "Ready for round two?" I smirked while placing my hands to Harry's abdomen as I lifted myself up "That's not a question to ask" Harry said before he slammed into me without warning.

Do you think the smut scenes I write are far too long? Like I feel that I describe too much that's happening or would you want me to continue writing smut like this?? Please, I need a response on this.

All the love x