• 62 •

what would you guys like to see happening in CF??

"So, where are we going?" I asked once I pulled on a pair of shorts "Nowhere" Harry answered from the bed, tugging me closer to him by hooking his fingers onto the belt loops of my shorts "Then why did you say that earlier?" I furrowed my brows "To have sex in the shower obviously" I smacked his shoulder, standing between his legs "You're annoying" He chuckled "I appreciate that and we are actually going somewhere, just not now but in the evening" He added and I began playing with his hair "Where exactly are we going?" He let out a hum and I smiled softly before straddling his lap "That's a surprise, sweetheart" My lips found his neck while I grinded my hips against his "I think it's time for my third orgasm" I whispered in his ear, tugging onto his earlobe with my teeth hearing a hiss leave his mouth. "So, what are you going to do to me?" I leaned back to look at him only receiving a smirk in response.

"It's not what I'm going to do, sweetheart, it's what you're going to do" Harry pointed out and I frowned "What do you mean?" I asked as he picked me by my waist and layed me onto my back before getting rid of my shorts, leaving my completely naked since I didn't bother using a shirt or underwear. "Remember the time I asked you if you've ever touched yourself?" I nodded and immediately understood what he meant, my cheeks heated up in response, making sweatbeads to form on my forehead "Well, now is your chance. I want you to masturbate until you give yourself an orgasm, in front of me" He added with a lick of his lips and I could see his eyes darken with lust. I could already feel the moisture between my legs from the images that flashed through my mind, it's not like I haven't thought about doing this before, I have but I just couldn't bring myself to actually do it and here I am, ready to finger myself like it's my only chance of survival.

It's not like I don't know what to do, I've come across videos, of girls pleasuring themselves, during high school where some immature teenage boy thought it was a great thing to do by sharing a video around the whole school. "Okay" I answered softly and Harry patted my thighs, standing to his feet at the edge of the bed in front of me and my immediate response was spreading my legs apart, bending my knees so my feet pressed against the mattress. Keeping my gaze fixated on Harry's smug face, I trailed my hand to between my legs, rubbing my exposed clit with my middle finger in a circular motion. Harry bit onto his lip, watching me, as I used my fingers to push my folds apart and rubbed along my entrance, using the liquid that formed as a lubricant before slipping my finger inside me. I gasped sharply at the feeling, my eyes fluttered closed as I began imagining my fingers to be Harry's.

I fisted the sheets with my free hand, my mind going back to every moment where I've fantasized about Harry's fingers inside me and to every time he actually fucked me with his slender, ring-clad fingers. My back arched off of the bed as I inserted two more fingers, increasing my pace as I pleasured myself. I could feel my toes curl and I used my free hand to massage my breast, the nipple was hard and erect as I twisted it between my thumb and forefinger, images of Harry tugging onto it with his teeth flashed through my mind as I increased my pace, pumping my fingers in and out of me. "Oh, fuck, Harry" Loud moans left my agape mouth, screaming Harry's name, I could feel my walls clench around my fingers, the pit that formed at the base of my stomach burned.

I rubbed my clit with my thumb leaving me in a moaning frenzy, my breathing turned rapid "Fuck, I'm close" I whimpered, reaching my orgasm and felt my cum spill over onto my palm. I let go off my breast, which I had been groping, and opened my eyes to meet Harry's wide ones. I caught my breath and my legs had turned to jelly, falling limp on the bed over the wet spot that my cum created. "Are you sure that this was the first time you've masturbated?" Harry cleared his throat as he spoke, I glanced down to his sweats and smirked seeing his erection. "Definitely the first, I wonder why I didn't try this sooner" I lifted my fingers to my lips and sucked off my cum "You were right, I do taste good" I smiled smugishly at Harry. "We're going to have to do some laundry soon" I say upright, noticing the messed bed sheet and Harry clicked his tongue, his lips pulled into a smirk.

"That was extremely hot by the way" He commented and I licked my lips "Thanks, I had a great inspiration" I reached out for his hand, bringing it to between my legs, making him feel how wet I still am "I told you before that your fingers do wonders to me" I added and Harry chuckled, a proud look on his face "Now let's see what your dick can do" I giggled and greedily pulled down his sweats, revealing his erection which was a bright pink at the tip. "Good, now get on top, I wanna see those tits bounce again" I shrieked when Harry pulled me over him with my legs straddling him, I lined my entrance along his cock, grabbing the base and I lowered myself on him. Gaining leverage, I rocked my hips back and forth before bouncing on his cock, Harry groaned in response and I moaned as I stretched my legs further apart allowing him to thrust deeper inside me.

"Babe, we have to leave, right now" I heard Harry call from the living room and I slipped on my heels before limping out the bedroom "Don't be so impatient, I'm still sore" I grumbled and he chuckled with a smirk "You were the one that asked me to fuck you six times in a row" I rolled my eyes "I did enjoy it but I feel like I'm stretched out from here to China" I laughed and grabbed my purse then walked up to Harry "Is this too much?" I asked as I twirled around, adjusting the dress I was using "You look beautiful, Addy. It's perfect" I smiled and Harry kissed my forehead, taking my hand in his as he pulled out a blindfold from his back pocket "What's that for?" I frowned "For your surprise" He smiled gently and held the material up "May I?" I nodded and turned around so he could tie it and once done, I faced him again and immediately took hold of his wrist.

"Before we leave, are you wearing any panties?" Harry asked and I shook my head with a blush rising to my cheeks "It hurt to use any material" I could practically sense the smirk on his face, "Come on, we wouldn't want to be late" He wrapped his arm around me and guided me out the apartment, down the hallway to the elevator, indicated by the sound it makes when the doors open. We stood in silence until the doors opened with a swoosh and Harry guided us to the back of the elevator, followed by the slightly chatter amongst the people that stepped in, I haven't really spoken to the people from this building and I'd like to keep it that way until I'm able to trust them. I jumped on the spot when I felt Harry's hand wander under my dress, his hand squeezed my ass and I held onto the wall to steady myself "Shh, relax" He spoke in a hushed tone, holding me around my waist.

"Spread your legs a bit" My chest heaved, knowing that there's people around us, I bit my lip from making any further sounds and did as he said. My brows furrowed when I felt Harry rub a cold substance along my entrance, I turned my head towards him but he pushed my shoulder forward with his chest so I kept my head facing the people in front of us. I almost moaned in relief as the soreness between my legs subsided, "What was that?" I asked Harry once I heard the sound of footsteps, indicating that the rest of the people stepped off "An ointment, it'll help with your bruising" Harry placed a kiss to my cheek before he guided me out the elevator once it stopped again. "Where are we?" He didn't answer instead he took off the blindfold and I blinked my eyes to adjust to my surroundings only to find total darkness. I really hope this isn't what I think it is, the lights were switched on illuminating the room and my suspicion was proved right when people popped out from behind the chairs, screaming "Surprise!"

okay so maybe her birthday IS going to drag on (oh jeez)