• 18 •

Y'all know how in series when they have flashbacks, they go back in time while the current events are happening? Yeah that is how this chapter is going to go. Italics are the flashbacks.

Happy reading *smirks*

I folded my legs (yes, I do know I'm using a dress) as I sat on a courtyard bench, scribbling notes on a piece of paper for my anatomy class, I don't even know why I'm here this early on campus, I don't have a lecture for another hour. The wind blew my hair into my face along with the woody scent of Harry's cologne, his football jersey lied next to me, neatly folded and I glared at it from time to time. Why did I even carry it?

"Where is my jersey?" Harry's voice hummed through my ears and I turned to face him "On my desk in my dorm" He spun me around as we stood on the dance floor, mixed among the grinding bodies of others. "What is it doing there when it should be around your shoulders covering your exposed back?" he glared at me and I smirked, the alcohol in my system acted as a confidence booster "It's perfectly fine where it is, collecting dust" I pushed Harry at his chest before walking off to the table of alcohol.

"You're not going to wear dresses from now" Harry stood behind me, his fingers kneaded into my hips, pulling me against his chest "You don't get to tell me that, you're not my boyfriend" I countered, pouring myself a drink "In fact I am, Adeline" he purred in my ear sending a chill down my spine "Fake boyfriend" I said, stressing on the first word as I faced him while downing a jello shot. I threw the small plastic cup to the side when Harry's lips crashed onto mine, the jello still placed on my tongue.

"Don't ever defy me, Adeline. If you do, I will punish you" he threatened, pulling away as I watched him swallow having taken the shot of jello from my mouth. I stood there stunned, my widened eyes followed his retreating back - his deliciously toned back. I came back to my senses and childishly stomped my foot before walking off into another direction of the frat house.

That moment right there, shared between Harry and I, will forever be etched into my memory. He caught me off guard when he placed his mouth to mine, the feeling of his tongue gliding along mine still burned in my mouth. Almost as if I could still taste the vodka and lemon from the drink he made for himself last night. "Hey" I looked up finding Luke, his voice broke my train of thought "Hey" I did a little wave and gestured for him to take a seat "So, how are you?" he sat down, moving his shoulder bag next to him "I'm great" I smiled "You seem great, I'm envious. I have a pounding headache" I chuckled at his childish whining.

"I'm just that special, my hangover diminishes quite quickly." I said proudly causing Luke to scoff at me "Listen, can we talk?" I glanced up at him, knowing very well what he wants to talk about but my defense mechanism kicked in "Then I wonder what we're doing right now, probably mowing the lawn or something" I sarcastically suggested and he laughed, he looked cute while laughing. The edges of his blue eyes crinkled and he had a wide smile that showed of both rows of teeth, end to end. "You know what I mean, Addy" his laughter died down and a serious look casted over his chiseled face causing me to sigh in resignation.

"Addy! Come here" I heard Carter call out my name, I spun around to find her in the very same place she was the last time - on Ethan's lap. I stumbled towards them, my vision already blurry from the amount of alcohol I just consumed in the last hour "Hey" I smiled at her and leaned onto Ethan's chair "You okay, Ads?" Ethan's big brother side popped out and he threw an arm around me as I sat on the armrest "I'm fan-fucking-tastic, what about you?" I giggled and Carter joined in.

"Oh, what are we playing?" I glanced towards the table where an empty tequila bottle rested on its side, just waiting to be spun. "Seven minutes in heaven, well until we get more people" Ethan said and just as he did, multiple unknown faces sat on the couches next to us, girls on guys and some on the floor. You can just see who's going to get laid tonight, it's pathetic, I nearly barfed at the thought of that. "Finally!" The same girl from the last frat party I attended, cheered and took a seat on the couch opposite the one Ethan was sitting on.