• 36 •

I'm curious, how likely are you to recommend my work to someone else or have you already?

"We're here!" My eyes shot opened, startled by Hailey's loud voice. I rubbed my eyes to get rid of the sleep from them and heard Harry groan, "Come on, sleepy heads. The hot tub awaits us" Hailey sung before toddling off the bus with Dylan. Soon, the rest of us joined her inside the magnificent lodge, the cottage exteriors of it was warm and inviting yet the interior was as if I just walked into a modern palace of glass. "So, you're Adeline?" I heard a voice behind me and turned to find Madeline standing there, I then tapped my forehead to my chest "Oh, no! Did I lose my name tag?" I scoffed "What do you want?" I spoke in a no-nonsense tone "Me? Why would you think that? I'm just here to have some fun and maybe get a fuck out of your boyfriend because I'm sure, he's not satisfied with you" She smiled sweetly, looking me up and down.

I let out a dry laugh, "Whether my boyfriend is satisfied or not is none of your concern, Madeline. So don't worry your pretty little brain about it. Oh wait, you don't have one, my bad" I mirrored her smile before walking off to where Harry was, talking to Dylan and Corbin. I laced my hand with his, "Hey" He greeted and I stood to my toes "Is Madeline looking?" I whispered and watched as he glanced behind me before nodding "I see" He said as if understanding what just happened, he removed his hand from mine and draped his arm around me. His hand slid down my back to my ass, squeezing it which only caused me to breathe in sharply as I looped my arms around his torso, to keep myself from falling over.

"Adeline, how good are you when it comes to skiing?" Corbin asked cheerfully "Pretty good, I guess. I mean to a point where I don't fall over face first into the snow" I shrugged and he let out a chuckle "Do you know any tricks?" Dylan asked next and I realized that this is the first time I'm ever having a proper conversation with them. "Yeah, quite a few" I nodded and felt the familiar vibration travel through my body. I rolled my lips into my mouth as I simpered softly, "We'd love to see what you've got" Dylan said and I passed him a smile, watching as the two walked away "Why did you do that?" I whacked Harry's chest and he chuckled deeply "Just felt like it. Did you know that your ass clenched when I pressed the button?"

"Obviously" I rolled my eyes, knowing his hand still resided on my butt cheek. "Also, Madeline expects a quick fuck before we leave from here" I sighed and he rose his eyebrows "Really?" He looked over my shoulder as if to find her "I'm not interested" I was about to tell him that he can do it when none of us are in the lodge but his words caught me by surprise "You're not?" I asked, shock covered my features "Yeah," Harry nodded "Like I said, real or not, I'm not going to cheat on you" A warm feeling spread through my chest and I couldn't seem to pinpoint what it was.

"Come on, let's go find our room" He tugged me along as we walked down a hallway with 6 wooden doors on either side. He pushed open a random one and stepped inside, "Hailey said it was nice to have another girl here when I got onto the bus" Harry stared at me waiting for me to continue "Did you not bring anyone with you before?" I sat on the bed, pulling my luggage towards me "No, I didn't" He answered "Then what did you do while they were all.. Busy" I trailed off and heard Harry chuckle "Addy, this place isn't as secluded as you think it is. There's a hotel nearby and I've met quite a few people" He said and I understood what he meant by people - girls.

Harry reached for his beanie and placed it over his curls while I wrapped my scarf around me, the temperature decreased in the last hour. "Took you guys long enough" Rebecca commented playfully when Harry and I joined the rest in the living room. "Alright, what's the plan of action?" Harry's arm rested behind me on the couch and shrugged at Dylan's question. "Since it's already late, tomorrow we can go skiing and Adeline has promised to show us a few tricks" Corbin passed me a smile and Dylan nodded his head, Hailey furrowed her brows and looked at Rebecca. Their exchange confused me but I brushed it aside and answered Corbin "That's right" He beamed then spoke again "Then we can go out into the town nearby, I've heard they have a few new things"

"As usual, like every other year, the first night is commenced with a very tedious game of Uno" I was surprised by seeing Dylan retrieve a red box of cards from his backpack. I breathed in relief thereafter, grateful it wasn't anything too drastic. When I glanced up at Harry, he wore a smirk on his face, almost knowingly. "Are you sure you're up for this?" Harry asked when he caught me staring at him and nodded "Yeah, what could go wrong?" He chuckled, the sound reverberated through his chest, the vibration of it was felt under my palm. I won't lie, Harry is extremely comfortable for a muscled guy, like a giant teddy bear. "Alright, you said it" He warned and I passed him a puzzled look.

"Also," I started with a whisper so only he could hear and he nodded "Take it out of me, please" I practically pleaded and Harry bit his lip before shaking his head "Not a chance, Jones" He said "We still have the whole night left" I groaned, throwing my head back against his arm that rested behind me. "I hate you" I narrowed my eyes at the curly haired boy next to me, "No, you don't" his plumpy lips were moist from him running his tongue along it all the time and I could only imagine what his tongue would feel like against my now dripping center, the length of it thrusted deep inside me. The mere thought of that had me squirming on the couch and I crossed my legs, left over right in order to calm the ache between my thighs.

I'm going to be honest, whatever I type, all the crude wording used is not meant to offend anyone or make you feel uncomfortable. As a writer, I've always been shy when writing out smut scenes that I used euphemisms to describe what was happening but now somehow I've gotten the confidence to write the actual things, just like what I wrote in the previous chapters. 17 year old me would have never even thought of writing such crude and derogatory phrases. I would use "length" instead of how most writers use "dick", if you get what I mean. Anyway that's enough of my ranting. Hope you're enjoying the book so far :) ily