• 64 •

"Clothes off and wait for me in the room" Harry ordered as we stepped into his apartment "What?" I questioned, turning to face him "You heard me" He gave me a pointed look and I felt the heat rise in my body, which I blamed on the multiple glasses of champagne I drank and not on how aroused I was in that moment. I nodded and did as he said, I kicked off my heels in anticipation of what he's going to do to me, while walking to the room and pulled my dress over my head, letting it fall to the floor by the door, well aware that Harry's eyes were following my every move. I heard the clicking of his shoes on the floorboards as he walked down the hallway, into another room. Seeing that he was taking long, I had a quick shower as he didn't mention anything about that.

I was brushing out my hair when a blindfold was wrapped around my eyes causing me to jump in surprise, a gasp leaving my lips as I hadn't notice Harry walk in. Harry's hands tugged at the towel that was tied around me, letting it fall to the floor with a sloppy sound and he spun me around, pulling me closer to him. I felt his belt buckle graze my abdomen while his hands roamed up and down my body, sending jitters through my form. "Don't be afraid, sweetheart" Harry coaxed, his voice was gentle and I calmed my rapid breathing "What are you going to do?" I asked in a meek tone and he tilted my chin up with his forefinger, holding it in place with his thumb "How high is your pain tolerance?" I frowned and reached my hands up to his chest, feeling the beat of his heart beneath my palm.

"Pretty high considering how much I'm made to train" I answered honestly before Harry grabbed me by my waist, flinging me onto the bed as my back met the mattress with a loud thud "Hands above your head, sweetheart. I wanna try something" Blinded by the material covering my eyes, I followed his instructions and reached my hands above my head only to have Harry straddle me, his own hands grasping onto my wrists before I felt something soft and velvety against my skin "What's that?" I tilted my head back as if I could see what it was "A belt, it's not too tight so don't worry" Harry said followed by the sound of something latching, I tugged on my hands to realize that he hooked the belt around my wrists to the headboard. The moisture between my thighs increased tenfold as I understood what he was doing.

"You're soaking" I heard Harry's smug voice, a gasp leaving my mouth when his fingertips slid along my entrance. I hummed as Harry's lips met mine followed by a breath of relief, I moved my arms to tangle my fingers in his hair but heard a clinking sound - he's clever by restraining me. "You're not touching me just yet sweetheart" Harry whispered against my mouth, trailing his hands up and down my body, tracing over every crevasse only to rile me further. He had me pinned down by my hips when I moved my legs to wrap around him, I tilted my head back as his lips left mine to pepper kisses down my neck, sucking on my skin in a harsh manner. I moaned in response, being easily turned on by the simple touch of his, "Harry, please" I whimpered feeling his teeth bite onto my skin, soothing it with his tongue before he moved down to my breasts and gently cupped it.

"Not a sound or I won't hold back" His words caused my breath to hitch in my throat and eyes to widen beneath the blindfold. I bit my lip when I felt his lips wrap around my nipple and by his body hovering over mine, I understood that he was still fully clothed. I arched my back off of the bed as he tugged into my nipple with his teeth and my core ached for his touch, he removed his mouth from my breast and sucked onto the other, repeating his action of biting my nipple. I groaned at the action forgetting his order of keeping quiet, now frustrated from not having his touch where I needed him the most. I could feel the smirk on his lips against my skin as he fondled with my breasts then licking a hot stripe up my cleavage to my neck, his lips met mine and I hungrily kissed him back, failing to take note of the chains he retrieved from his pocket, I suppose.

I squealed into his mouth when I felt the clamps squeeze my nipples between its teeth instantly sending jolts of pain through my nerves, "Fuck" I moaned and grinded my hips against Harry's, feeling a shiver run down my spine only having him grip onto my sides, his thumbs pushing onto my hips to keep me pinned beneath him. A whine left my lips when he removed his lips from mine, trailing down my torso while he spread my legs further, kissing along my inner thigh and ending off at my entrance, gently dipping his tongue inside me in a teasing manner. Annoyed by the torture, I squirmed under his touch, I can just imagine the smug look on Harry's face at having me completely submissive to him. That's what he wanted. I let out a gasp - in realization - just as he blew air onto my sensitive spot which was achingly wet.

My clit tingled in delight when a clamp wrapped around it, pinching the nub with its teeth and I could feel my walls clench as I orgasmed "I told you, I won't hold back, sweetheart" Harry whispered in my ear as a loud moan left my lips, his fingers thrusted inside me causing my toes to curl. I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head at the action of my nipples and clit being tugged by the clamps, the chain that hooked to each tightened against my abdomen and Harry's fingers pumped faster, his rings brushed along my walls, sending me over the edge as I reached my orgasm - again. "Fuck, Harry!" I exclaimed and his mouth covered mine, frustration and pleasure etched in my voice. Without warning, my walls clenched and ribbons of liquid spurted out of me as it slid down my entrance, glistening my ass and thighs. I hummed when Harry slipped two of his fingers inside my mouth and I sucked onto them, tasting my cum off of it.

The clamps were removed along with the blindfold and I blinked my eyes to adjust to the lighting of the room, landing on Harry above me. "You're such an asshole" I remarked and he chuckled with a smirk on his lips "I warned you to not make a sound. Only 9 more to go" He took off the restrain around my wrists and I rubbed the red marks, soothing it from tugging on the belt as the clamps tugged onto my nipples. "Should have gagged me then" He smirked at my answer "I'll keep that in mind, so how was that?" He raised an eyebrow and I placed my hands to his thighs as he straddled my body, sighing at being able to touch him again. "Exhilarating" I replied, my breathing now calm "Next time, we're doing one of my fantasies" I smiled and pulled him to me by his neck, kissing him softly "Deal, now get out of those clothes, you're making me feel uncomfortable" Harry laughed "I should keep you tied up and blindfolded all the time so you're not so fucking bossy" I smirked "You can try but you'll never win, baby"

I'm so so so so sorry for not updating soon. I'm just going through something and I can't bring myself to write chapters. please bear with me <33

drop your thoughts on this, it's only smut bc I didn't want to add any dramatic things so to not make it so anticlimactic