Fantasy! Bakugou x Modern! Reader

Prompt:  My request is primarily inspired by Inuyasha! Reader, from the 21st century, accidentally falls into a well which transports them to a completely alternate universe where fantastical beasts and magic exist. They somehow encounter the untameable tribesman and dragon rider, Bakugou. 

_________________________________________________

The air outside was cool as people gathered around holding various viewing devices, impatiently waiting for the solar eclipse to start. Your home sat remotely on the side of a mountain, isolated from the business and light pollution of nearby towns. The nights were intensely quiet and dark outside of the occasional train rolling barely a hundred yards from your front doorstep.

Today was a day you and your friends had been waiting for ever since scientists calculated the next viewing of a solar eclipse, something you'd probably only see once in your lifetime.

"Oh, oh! (y/n) hurry up!" one of your friends called out from the open field behind your back yard.

"Coming!" Grabbing one of the homemade viewers from inside you jogged towards your group of friends gathered around excitedly as the eclipse was about to start. It was obviously dangerous to stare right up at the sun, and just as damaging to stare up into an eclipse, so everyone held up their homemade viewers and prepared as the sky started to darken and the moon slowly but surely edged its way across the sky into the silhouette of the sun.

An old well sat in your backyard, old and overgrown with moss and weeds having long dried up many years before you moved into the place with your family. Wanting to get a bit more comfortable you decided to sit on the edge of the well while holding up your viewer to protect your eyes. The eclipse was happening practically right above your head which forced you to crane back in order to see it properly. With blackened sky overhead the moon finally sat squarely in the center of the sun, a halo of light around a black and empty hole which sent a shiver down your spine.

You made the mistake, however, of leaning back too far in an attempt to look straight up, and before you knew what was happening the well sucked you in like a clump of dust to a vacuum hose. Darkness surrounded you as you started screaming, hands trying to grasp at anything to slow down your descent; the wet moss and slippery stone on the inside of the well prevented any grip despite your best attempts, so your screams echoed fruitlessly as you continued to fall and anticipated the last moments of your life before you hit the bottom of the well with a sickening, bloody thud.

But you weren't met with death, or even a particularly hard landing. No, when you finally stopped falling and your lungs gave out from exhaustion, the thud that occurred was more like an...oof. Groaning you sat up and felt around until you pulled your hand back from a surprising pinch.

"Ow! The hell?" A wooden splinter sat in the palm of your hand, which was odd because the bottom of the well should definitely be stone, not wood. You stood up and felt around the slippery walls and were surprised to see the top of the well wasn't nearly as far-off as you figured it would from your fall.

...Wait...shouldn't you be dead?

"HEY!! ANYONE UP THERE!? HELP ME OUT!" you screamed while trying to work your way up the walls, but moss and weak vines reached all the way to the bottom preventing you from holding a grip. "Where the hell is everyone?" Taking out your phone you were going to text someone to come back outside and help you out, but were surprised when "No Service" appeared at the top of the screen. Turning on your phone's flashlight you looked around for any hidden handholds, but no such luck.

Now you were starting to panic. No cell service, you couldn't climb out, were disoriented and confused from your fall and not being a human pancake...what in the world was going on?