Todoroki helps his s/o who can't sleep

Todoroki groaned into his pillow, tossing and turning in his bed. He'd been trying to fall asleep for at least an hour, but his mind kept wandering and his eyes wouldn't stay closed. He pulled the sheets down running a hand through his hair as he got up from the bed.

"Might as well take a walk, I guess..." he muttered, slipping on some shoes and wandering out into the empty dorm hallway.

The air outside was cool and refreshing. He inhaled deeply, smelling freshly cut grass, midnight dew, and some faraway smog left over by one of the factory buildings several blocks away. Mostly pleasant scents.

Walking down the sidewalk by the dormitories he stopped after noticing he wasn't alone, the silhouette of someone else sitting on a bench. They were staring up at the sky.

"Hello?" he called out. Turning their head towards him he sighed in relief seeing his girlfriend, though he wondered why she was out so late.

"Todo, hey! Come sit by me," she answered, waving him over and patting the empty seat beside her on the bench.

"What are you doing up? Can't sleep either?" he asked while sitting down, one arm draped over the back of the bench behind you. You nodded.

"Yeah, something like that. When I just need to calm down I come outside and look at the stars, though I wish I could see more of them...thanks, light pollution."

Todoroki looked up, the sky dark and the moon bright surrounded by twinkling lights stationary in an endless expanse above him. "Stars...I don't know a lot about stars. They're nice to look at, though."

"Do you know any of the constellations?"

"Those are the pictures we drew when certain groups of stars are connected, right?"

"Yeah! I like to think about finding hidden beauty in nature, even if it wasn't necessarily intended that way, ya know?"

Try as he might, Todoroki couldn't really see any pictures or images, just twinkling lights of dying suns lightyears away. "Show me some."

The next half hour was spent with you pointing out several images above the city, your finger hovering to connect the stars with imaginary lines and explaining the meaning behind specific people or animals. While he saw most of them once they were pointed out, there were a few that still perplexed him...but you didn't need to know that.

Eventually you yawned, his arm draped over the back of the bench coming up to pull you in closer. "Hm, getting tired finally?"

You rubbed your eyes, vision blurry and eyelids heavy. "Yeah...a little."

Todoroki inwardly admitted that he was getting tired as well, thankful for the decision to come outside. "Wanna come up to my room? You can tell me more about constellations. I have extra blankets."

You blushed but nodded, standing up from the bench with a groan as you stretched your arms above you. Getting up as well Todoroki grabbed your hand, leading you back into the building. He wouldn't have any trouble sleeping now.