"I trust you, do you trust me?" Tamaki x Reader

Everything was going to absolute shit. Dust everywhere, people crying in the distance, groaning and panting from every direction is the destruction shifted back and forth with the anxiety bubbling under your skin.

You'd been knocked back by a villain when you lost sight of Suneater next to you. He tried to deflect the blow but exhaustion plagued both of you. "Shit...where is he?"

"Right HERE!" An unfamiliar voice boomed behind you. On instinct you duct, just missing the massive fist that swung over your head as you dodged out of the way of the villain. He was large and stupid-looking, his movement slowed by his above-average muscle mass and weight. "DON'T MOVE!"

You scoffed. "Sure, I'll stay right here, asshole," you said sarcastically before running in the opposite direction to find Suneater.

After a few minutes of dodging fallen debris and helping civilians to safety, you heard his familiar voice rang out ahead of you. Sprinting ahead you saw the billowing white cape and hood standing amid several villains who surrounded him in an ominous circle.

They hadn't seen you yet...perfect.

A tentacled hand snaked out from the smoke and dust to wrap around the neck of a villain while you snuck up behind another and dragged him off. By the time the others realized more of them were disappearing faster than Suneater could pick them off it was too late. The two of you made a good team even without verbal communication.

"Hey, you OK?" you asked hurriedly as you ran to his side with the last of the small villains picked off. He staggered a bit but nodded, his knees shaky and eyes unfocused.

"Y-yeah...um, how many are left? Do you know?" You shook your head before a rumbling nearby made the two of you look up to see the faint silhouette of that lumbering oaf you left behind earlier.

"Well, at least that one." Your attempt at a joke fell on deaf ears as he stepped up beside you. "So, now what?"

"I have a really dumb idea...probably because of Mirio. I trust you, do you trust me?" Even though he seemed unsteady on his feet and anxiety rolled off him in waves Tamaki's eyes held a kind of unwavering strength that you couldn't help but feel. You had to put your trust in him.

"Yeah, I- wait HOLD ON WHAT-!" He quickly wrapped his tentacle fingers around you and wound back before you realized what the hell was happening. All you could do was prepare and think on your feet - or off your feet since you were suspended in mid-air - as he flung you forward with the last bit of strength he had.

The higher your momentum, the better your quirk worked, and he damn-well knew it. Too bad the villain didn't.