Kirishima Tells off Mineta

The day was sunny and bright, just the way Kirishima liked it. It was a perfect day for training, and he was in a particularly good mood. He was going to meet up with his s/o later for a date after school. Even though she didn't go to UA Kirishima still thought she was amazing and smart and just overall pretty great. He was training to become a Hero so he could protect people - and now he had someone close to him he truly wanted to protect. It wasn't a day to slack off on training.

"OI, hair for brains! Stay focused, moron!" The loud angry voice of Bakugou brought Kirishima out of his daydream stupor, stuttering before he went into a ready stance as his friend flew at him, explosions and fire spraying dirt and rocks in every direction.

A clash of hardened skin and gloved hands lit up the training field, Bakugou never going easy on an opponent. But Kirishima was getting stronger, starting to recognize his classmates attack patterns - something he learned from Midoriya. If there was anything he could glean from his powerful friends and classmates, he took down mental notes.

Out of breath and exhausted after training, Kirishima went to take a break and grab some water with his other classmates. Bakugou continued setting off explosions in the training field, not nearly as tired as Kirishima felt.

"I still have far to go..." he muttered to himself.

The chatter a short way off echoed in his ears still slightly ringing from all the close-range explosions. Despite the annoying echo in his head, a recognized name made his eyes widen.

"Dude I'd watch what you say," Sero muttered off to the side.

Mineta was drooling as his mind wandered. "But (Y/N) is so sexy I can't help it, I just want her to hold me so I can put my face in her-"

"HEY!" Kirishima's exhaustion was promptly forgotten as he stomped over to his purple classmate who he already didn't like very much. The way he spoke about girls was pretty unmanly and disrespectful. "Were you talking about (Y/N) just now? She's my girlfriend you know and I don't really appreciate you talking about her like that." The sun low in the sky on this late afternoon made Kirishima's sweaty muscles and spiked up hair stand out, like a human carved from rock, steady and solid and unwavering.

"Hey hey! I wasn't-"

"He totally was." Sero cut him off, shaking his head in disapproval. "I told him to shut it but he didn't listen."

Kirishima looked down at Mineta, his normal happy smile turned down in a frown. "She doesn't deserve to be talked about like that, it's not hero-like OR manly! So don't do it again, got it?" He leaned forward invating Mineta's personal space.

"Y-you got it! No problem!" He stuttered out before Kirishima stomped away back towards Bakugou. He needed to let out his frustrations and was feeling up to a second round of intense fighting. This time he felt like he could really win.