A Visit

I let a low growl as I recalled that memory, I hated that memory. That was the day that my brother, Notch, had announced that I was dead. Every player in Minecraftia knows I am dead and I hate it. The only ones that know I am still alive are my mobs I command, Ender the Dragon and Skull the Wither. It made my anger rise when I had heard that I was announced dead those years ago, but some people still think that I am a legend or a myth. Another low growl, but dark, escaped my throat as I stared at myself in my mirror. "I'll pay a visit to the nearest village in the overworld~," I said to myself as I flashed a grin, my sharp teeth baring. 

Once in the overworld, I took a deep breath of the new environment. Ah, I missed this air. The overworld was much different than the nether. Here it was filled with this sweet fresh scent and was very peaceful. While in my realm, the nether, it was very hot and suffocating. I sighed softly as I started to walk, I had to stick to the shadows. The sun rays burn my eyes if I were to walk into the rays of the sun. Though, it was very hard to avoid the rays when the sun was going down and there were nowhere to hide except for the trees.

As I walked, I noticed something in the distance. It was a male, who looked very identical to me if I were to wear my old clothes. Right now I wore dark black clothing with a dark cloak. The male was wearing my old clothes, a teal blue t-shirt, and dark blue pants. We just stared at each other and I grinned as he looked like he was going to scream...