Finding the Temple

As we got near to the temple, I noticed that there were no opal gems on it. It was ruins of a temple, the front of the temple just fooled us of being a full temple.

"That's just great! We thought we had luck on our side here! Well never find the temple!" Steve yelled as he threw his hands up into the air.

I sighed softly and looked around. "Steve, it'll be okay. It's our first one we found so far. We can't just give up you know." I looked at him and he crossed his arms.

Mark looked around before pointing to the distance, "there's one in the distance over there" he said as he looked at us. I looked and smiled in hopes that would lead us somewhere.

When we approached it, there were gems that looked like an opal but it was pink pearls. I groaned, " let's keep going!" I continue to walk and they followed behind.

We passed by many temples of which had stones and gems of; amber, lapis, sapphire, emerald, amethyst and more. Some were even ruins. Where was the opal temple when we need it?

When night fell, we made a camp and I took guard first after we ate. I didn't even let Mark or Steve protest about that I need rest. They needed it more because I had a feeling that when we find the temple, there's going to be dangerous traps and mobs inside and outside the building...

In the morning, we ate breakfast and started our journey again to find the opal temple. At first, it was just ruined temples after ruined temples.

Then we saw a shadow loom over us as we kept walking. "clouds?" I asked as I looked up. It was no cloud, but a gigantic temple that was just covered in Opal gems. I gasped, "That's a big temple! We'll never be able to search this whole thing!" I looked at them as they were staring at the temple with shock.

"can you detect how many treasure rooms there are out here?" Mark asked as he looked at me. I look back at the temple and nodded. "25 treasure rooms."

Mark flinched and stared, "25?! How are we going to explore this whole temple for those 25 rooms?!" he asked and Steve shrugged. "only one way to find out is to enter and start searching." he laughed. I agreed with him.

Mark nodded, sighing. We all walk up to the entrance and got ready to face the endless rooms in this gigantic temple...