Skippable? Yes please (18+)!!!

AN: THIS IS A SEX SCENE BETWEEN MARK AND HERO!!!!
YOU CAN SKIP IF YOU WANT!
NOTHING STORY RELATED AND EXCITING EVENTS HAPPENS IN THIS CHAPTER!! (unless you're Steve and are listening to them)
ONLY PROCEED IF YOU ARE 18+ AND SHIP MARK WITH HEROBRINE!!!!
(OR IF YOU ARE A PERVERT AND DONT CARE WHAT SHIP IT IS!)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!! 18+ SCENE!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
When I thought I was going to be able to leave the bed and walk outside, I was wrong...

Mark had led me from my bedroom to his bedroom, away from Steve and Null. My legs were already weak as it was, but I had to keep up.

"Mark! Stop please! What are you doing?!" I asked as he opened the door for me. I walked in and he grinned.

He closed his bedroom door and locked it. "I'm going to see if you really are a bottom in sex!~" he grinned and I gasped, blushing.

"Mark! I just woke up from being dead! No!" I exclaimed, trying to deny even if I was getting excited to see how mark was in bed, and Mark tilts his head before he pinned me to the bed. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you. Plus, something is saying otherwise that your totally not horny." He said as he poked my pants.

I gasped and I glanced away, blushing. I was already getting aroused. Mark chuckled and he kissed me deeply, undressing me quickly. I didn't hesitate to kiss back. He tossed my clothes off the bed and he trailed his hand down my slender body.

I let out a low whimper as I watched. "Just... Beautiful." He whispered as he traced his finger along my scars. I look away and he leans down, kissing my neck hungrily. He was leaving marks, hickeys, and such more.

I let out a small moan, blushing and covering my mouth with such lewd noise I made. Mark chuckled low, his breath against my neck and it sent shivers down my spine. He pinned my hands above my head and he looked at me.

"Let me hear those sexy moans. Don't hide them~" he whispered into my ear and I squirm under him. "M-Mark please... this is embarrassing." I whimper as I tried to squirm out of his grasp, but he wasn't letting me budge.

He chuckled low and he kissed me hungrily, which I kissed back just as hungrily. He trailed his hands down my sides, gripping my hips before trailing them between my thighs.

I gasped and I tried to tighten my legs together, but he only spread them apart. He wrapped them around his waist to keep me from putting my legs together. I let out a small whimper-like moan.

He grinned as he sticks two of his fingers into my mouth. As I didn't understand, I began sucking on them. When I got his fingers wet enough, he stuck one inside of my butt. I gasped and I tense with uncomfortableness. He smiled with pleasure and he kissed my jaw. "It'll be okay, it'll feel better soon." He whispered.

Soon the uncomfortable feeling turned to pleasure and I began moaning. He began thrusting his finger in and out of me, curling it to add pleasure.

He then added his second finger, much like what Steve did when he had done me a while ago. His fingers moved in a scissoring way.

When he thought I was loose enough, he pulled his fingers out. I whimper before I watched as he took himself out. I froze at the sight.

He was bigger than Steve. Oh no...

He pushed himself in and I trembled at the size as it was filling me up. I whimper and he was nice enough to let me adjust to his size.

When I was, he began thrusting slow. He was gentle like Steve was, but there were some rough thrusts he threw in there. I moaned, my body trembling. My body moved on its own as it grinds against him.

Mark laughed and he marked down my body with kisses, hickeys and such forth. All while he was thrusting into me.

So I kept moaning, trembling and shivering under his touch.

"M-Mark! I-I'm going to cum!" I moaned out and he looked at me. He said seductively, his voice lowering an octave, "then cum for me baby~"

With that tone and sentence, I came hard. Cum landing all over my chest and my stomach. I heard Mark groan above me as I had tightened around him.

I watched as he scooped some of my cum from my chest and licked it off his fingers seductively as he looked at me. I blushed deep as he grinned. "Delicious~" he laughed as he thrusts harder.

I whimper and I laid my head back. He wasn't done?! "D-Dont eat it!" I whined as I tried to stop him from licking it off my chest. He didn't care at all.

As I laid there, I felt him throb inside of me. Oh God... he was getting close!

Mark pants heavy as he thrusts hard into me. "I'm getting close!" He groaned hard.

I didn't want him to cum without me. So I began stroking myself, whimpering cutely. Mark didn't stop me. I pant, my face flushed with blush.

Soon, he came hard into me without warning and I came right after.

He pulled out and he looked at me. "Amazing~ I didn't know you can make such lewd noises and be so cute as I pound hard into you" he grinned.

I punched his chest and I cross my arms embarrassed. "Jerk... well I loved it. I'm not going to lie..." I whispered and he kissed me deeply before he cleaned me up. I didn't even try to resist him.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
AN: >\\\> I HOPE YOU PERVERTS AND MARK X HERO SHIPPERS ARE HAPPY!!! I WILL DO ANOTHER ONE FOR STEVE AND HERO LATER THEN ANOTHER WITH ALL THREE MAYBE!! BUH BYE!