Friendship is magic...

AN: this pandemic.... is killing me mentally. I spend too much time playing games, forgetting I have books to update - aka this one and another on my profile. SOOOO HERE WE GO -- 4 AM I START TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER! 

In the morning, we all head in a direction, or well I lead them in a direction. The direction to one of my friends that will greatly help them with using magic abilities and fighting skills. 

I just hope it works. We haven't seen each other in a few years. It'll be nice if he remembers me after all these years. 

"So, where are we going?" Steve asked as he looked at me, halfway through the day that we have been walking. I just glanced at him before chuckling. 

"We are visiting one of my old friends. Mish'va. I'm not explaining why we are going there, not until we are there." I explained as we walked. 

~~ A Few Days Later ~~

We soon arrive at this very rundown building that led off to a mossy yet lit up cave. "Now, to find where he is," I said as we head to the cave. He liked to practice and study inside the cave where it's safe. 

"This place is awesome!" Mark exclaimed as he looked around, shocked. Steve stayed quiet, having an odd feeling. 

I walked into the cave, noticing scrolls, books, and other magic items laying everywhere. The place was still lit, so I knew he still lived here. But there were no signs of him. 

Steve whined as he looked at me, "I have a feeling we were followed." He said quietly and I looked at him before glancing around. 

Upon entering here, I did feel off. 

That was until we heard this growl like scream. 

"Enderman!" Mark screamed out as he was chased by this white ender with blue eyes, the rarest of them all. I pulled Mark behind me and I looked right at the ender as the ender stared at me, it's eyes wide. 

"Mish'va. It's been a while." I said softly in the ender language. The ender stared before nodding, responding back. "Herobrine. Why did you bring ... them here? The spawn and the wizard." He mentioned towards Mark and Steve. 

I looked at them before looking at the ender. "I've come here with them to see if you'll help train them." I simply said and he flinched. "How? I can't speak the common tongue! How will I teach them?" 

I chuckled, "I'll be here with you and help as well as translate. Anyway, the spawn is Steve and the wizard is Mark." I then pointed to who was Steve and who was Mark. I then spoke to them, "Mark, Steve? This here is Mish'va, my oldest friend." I introduced them to the ender. 

Mark nodded and he looked at the ender then at me. "So... How did you two meet?" He asked and I sucked in my breath. "That's... A very long story." I said as I looked at him. Mish'va looked at me, speaking to me. "I'll help train them as long as you are here." I glanced at him, nodding. He left, teleporting away, to get everything cleaned up. 

"Can you tell us?" Steve asked, wanting to know how I met Mish'va. 

I laughed before nodding. "Very well."

AN: AND THAT'S DONE. 5:34 AM RIGHT NOW. -- also, sorry for the reference but I just had to. IF U DON'T GET WHAT I'M REFERENCING TO OR TALKING ABOUT, YOU CAN'T BE MY FRIEND. (hint-very top of this page) OKAY BYEEEEEEE