Freedom

"I've made my decision" Notch said and what he said next made me very happy. Only one of us is staying.

Entity was very angry, but he had it set it up for him.

I was leaving!! I was able to leave! Yes!! I'm innocent!

Notch smiled as he pats my head, "Come along now. Let's go get your armor back and powers. Entity, you'll be escorted to your cell block soon." We then both left the free-time zone.

I was excited. I couldn't take this prison.

When we went to his throne, my fog started appearing. I got my powers back! He hands my weapon back and I took it happily.

"Thank you. I didn't know what I would do if I was stuck in that prison. I do nothing." I said as I hugged Notch, which he took it as surprise. He hugged me back and nods, "its alright. Even before questioning you two, I was going to let you free anyway. I knew it Entity but I just wanted to make sure."

I started crying, so relieved Notch knew I wasn't the culprit all along.

After an hour, I left to find Herobrine and his crew. Notch told me they were heading back to his realm.

Now, where am I going to find a nether portal to enter his realm? Oh wait, my fog acts like a teleportation.

I sank into my fog and when I stood up, I was indeed in his realm. The hot blazing Hell realm the players call Nether.

Cries of the ghasts echoed in the distance as I searched. I used my fog as safety as I flew around, searching for his castle. This was going to take forever because I have no clue where his castle was. Probably why he hid it in the first place, so players don't find it. Duh.

I sighed as I look around. I made sure to stay out of sight from all of the players that roamed this world. Some had diamond armor, some had none. How?

Nearly running into a lava stream, I swerved around having fun as I searched. Though it was hard to control this thing if I'm not focused, so I started spinning. "Weee!!!" I raised my hands up happily.

I forgot how fun it was to fly around but what wasn't fun was that I was heading straight to a ghast! Those things are precious beans, I don't want to make them cry even harder for bumping into them!

I stopped directly an inch away from the ghast and I was panicking. Please don't notice me! Please don't notice me! I flew off in a different direction.

Luckily, the ghast did not spot me at all. Phew.

What I had not expected was herobrine appearing in front of me, causing me to scream. He puts a hand out, instantly stopping my flight. He walked over, how is he flying and walking? Massive skill for being the youngest brother!

I stared at him and he tilts his head. "You were let out? How? I was worried you were going to be stuck in prison!" Worry was all over his voice.

I smiled, "he knew I wasn't the cause of it anyway. He just wanted to make sure what truly happened. So I only had to stay for two days. Entity has the worse of it. He has to stay for a whole year before proving worthy of being let out." I explained. Herobrine nods before teleporting us to his castle.

Mark was playing on a piano and Steve was making a cake, decorating it.

When they spotted me, they rushed over. "Are you okay? How did the trial go??" They asked.

I smiled, I was so pleased. They cared about me a lot more than my own twin brother does. I explained everything that happened.

So we all had cake after an hour and spent time together. Tomorrow was going to be all the four of us hanging out. I was excited!

I felt like I belonged here with them. Plus there were no more threat of that spell for hero or mark or any magic wielder.

This was the best day. I will say that for sure. Hopefully nothing will go wrong!