Chapter 33

Izzy POV:

I was reported when Jace walked up to me "we need to talk" he said "what is it" I asked laying my pen down on the paperwork "It is Alec he is acting strange he came up to me this morning talking about how he used Calry for his own pleasure or something" Jace said "what...no Alec would never do that or say that" I looked up at Jace as he gave me a nod and said "well he did I am sorry Izz but I don't trust Alec something is off about him he is acting strange, and why did he call me asking if I was okay to after warts talking shit about Clary" Jace said "I don't know Jace he called me too but we need to find out where he went maybe he can find it out, you call Clary and ask her to call Simon we can use his help" I said gathering my paperwork and my pen but before I could walk away I got held up by Jace "you and Simon huh" he said smirking at me "what were just friends" I said "oh come on Izzy how long have I know you I see the way you look at him" Jace said "okay yeah I like him will you now back off" I said yanking my arm lose and walking away.

I walked into the weapon room seeing Clary and Jace getting ready. "Finally," Jace said "why do we need weapons were going to spy on Alec not kill him," I said grabbing my whip "we never know Izzy let's just go to Magnus maybe he knows anything or maybe he has noticed something suspicious about Alec" Jace said walking out followed my Clary and me.

When we got to Magnus his place he opened the door looking at the three of us confused. "Magnus we need to talk is Alec here" I look d at Magnus as he looked back into his loft "we can't talk like this" he said he stepped towards us and closed the door behind him "what is wrong and why can't Alec be a part of this" Magnus asked looking even more confused at the three of us "because it is about Alec" Jace said "what what about him" he asked "did you notice anything suspicion about him" Jace asked straight away "no not th..." he stopped his sentence looking at us "actually yes he was having this dreams, these nightmares about something he won't tell me what it is about but he always says that he is sorry for something and then he just stops" Magnus explained "thank you Magnus for sharing and please don't tell Alec about this we need to figure this out with out Alec knowing" I look at him as he gave me a small nod before he walked back into his apartment "Okay we need to get back before anyone notice we're gone" Clary says walking out of the building "yeah let's go" I walk after Clary as I am followed by Jace.

Magnus POV:

I walked back into my loft seeing Alec sit on the couch waiting for me "who was it" he asked looking up at me "a client I forgot I had one today" I lied and I hated it but Izzy Jace and Clary were right something was off about Alec "oh if you want me to go" he said standing up "no need for that" I said walking closer and grabbing the back of his neck I leaned in and gave him a kiss but instead of pulling away Alec kiss me back and held me from pulling away. He walked back to the couch still kissing me as he sat down on the couch with me on top of him. It has been a while since I last had a good make-out session with Alec but it felt nice having him again but still that night when he would have his nightmares that though just couldn't get out of my mind. Alec pulled away looking at me worried because I stopped kissing back. He held my cheek in his hand softly rubbing it "yeah I am fine" I said trying to kiss him again but his phone buzzed. He grabbed it out of his pocket I couldn't see the number nor the name. When he saw the name be pushed me to the side standing up and walking to the bedroom picking up the call. "What do you want" I heard him say before he closed the bedroom door.

Alec POV:

"what do you want," I said picking up and closing the door leaving Magnus confused and alone without an explanation in the living room "they suspect something so keep your tongue inside your mouth instead of that warlocks mouth and make sure that they don't find out" Carmen said "first of all I will decide were I leave my tongue and second of all Magnus would ask me if he suspects something" I was waiting for an answer but I only heard her laugh "what is so funny" I said not know what was so funny "If Magnus would talk to you then he would have said it was Isabelle, Jace and Clary who were standing at the door and not some kind of client" "how the hell do you know the there was someone at the door" I asked looking around the room for something "as I said I have eyes and ears everywhere" Carmen said "3 days Lightwood or your precious Clary dies" Carmen said before hanging up.

I looked straight to the wall not knowing what to do anymore "Alexander are you okay" I heard Magnus knock on the door "Alexander" Magnus said again only this time opening the door seeing my back "Alec are you okay" Magnus asked me. He walked over to me placing a hand on my shoulder. I turned around looking at him with a cold face "it wasn't a client, wasn't it" I muttered looking at him "what" Magnus asked confused "it wasn't a client it was Jace, Izzy and Clary wasn't it" I muttered as a tear fell down over my cheek "Alexander..." "I thought I could trust you to be honest with my guess I was wrong" I looked at him and walked past him out of the loft.

a new part is Alec gonna be okay how about Magnus who is this Carmen girl and where is she how does she know everything that happened keep reading to find out and leave your theories in the comments