Chapter 2.38

listened with the song if you want to almost relive 3x18

"Magnus, can we talk," Alec said walking into his office. "Yeah, sure what's up," Magnus said standing up from the couch walking over to Alec. "I need a break..." Alec said not daring to look Magnus in his eyes. "Wait, from what," Magnus asked grabbing Alec his cheek slowly lifting his head up. "From..." Alec said slowly pushing Magnus his hand away and taking a step back. "Us," Alec said trying to control his emotions. "What, why, did I..." "no you did nothing, this is...my decision," Alec said "look I know I may have scared you but how gonna break up fix anything," Magnus asked frowning at Alec. "There is no fixing this," Alec said looking at Magnus. "Alec, this isn't you, weeks ago you told me that breaking up was a mistake and now..." "then what am I supposed to do," Alec said as his voice broke. "Watch you suffer, Magnus, weeks ago I didn't know that the spark inside of you the one I fell in love with, is gone," Alec said turning around walking to the door. "No no no no no, please," Magnus mumbled walking over to Alec standing in front of him. "I lost so much, I can't lose you too, I can't Alec," Magnus said holding Alec his cheeks and leaning his forehead against Alec's. Magnus looked at Alec who had closed his eyes as Magnus leaned in and kissed Alec on his lips not feeling Alec respond to the kiss. Magnus slowly pulled away before kissing Alec again now feeling a respond. "Just stay with me, please Alec," Magnus mumbled when he slowly pulled away still with his forehead against Alec's. "Don't go, not now," Magnus said desperately. "Magnus, I can't," Alec said as Magnus let go of Alec and Alec walking away leaving Magnus alone with tears slowly falling down his cheeks.

Only reasons why I took some lines directly from the show is because those lines where so beautiful yet heartbreaking so yeah hope you...j don't want to say enjoyed but who cares hope you enjoyed this chapter

I'm sorry...