Chapter 2.31

"Here," Alec said handing Magnus a cup of coffee. "Magnus are you sure..." "I am fine Alexander, it's just a lot of getting used to," Magnus said before taking a sip of his coffee. It has been a couple of days since what happened at the Seelie court Magnus has been trying to live a mundane life but even for him it was hard, Alec tried to help him as much as he could but even he could fix everything even if he wanted it so bad, and from Makayla still no track, while Clary, Izzy and Jace where still figuring out in which language the note was written. "Magnus, of course it will, you lived for so long with your magic no one can blame you," Alec said sitting down next to Magnus. "Alec, I know you want and try to cheer me up, but you can't on the good side, I am fine, it has took my a while but I am fine, believe me Alexander," Magnus said putting his cup of coffee away placing his hand on the back of Alec his neck and placed a kiss on Alec his lips. Magnus didn't stop by a peck and moved his other hand to the back of his neck and moving on top of Alex his lap. "Mmmm....Magnus," Alec mumbled pushing Magnus away. "Are you okay," Alec asked holding his cheek with his hands, looking at Magnus. "Alexander, I am fine..." "Magnus, I know you, I know when something is wrong," Alec said letting his hands slip off of Magnus his cheeks to his waist. "Alexander, I am fine," Magnus said getting off Alec his lap. "Magnus, you can't keep shutting me out," Alec said standing up looking at Magnus his back. "Magnus, I know you are going through a lot but shutting me out isn't gonna solve anything," Alec said still looking at Magnus his back. "Magnus please, talk to me," Alec said grabbing Magnus his arm and turning him around. "Alexander please, just let me be," Magnus said looking down softly jerking his arm lose from Alec his grip. "Fine, I need to go, I'll see you tonight," Alec said grabbing his jacket and phone before walking out of that apartment giving Magnus a last glare before closing the door and walking back to the Institute.

sorry for the short chapters lately and for all the time skips I just really want to get to the good parts of the story...

Thoughts????