chapter 2.08

Listen to the whole chapter with the song makes it more realistic

Makayla had made a small cut in his throat, not too deep and nothing bad that he couldn't survive. "what do you want Makayla" Izzy asked still with her whip ready to attack. "I want those guards of my back I have been trying to find a safe place for myself for over months," Makayla said holding the knife closer to Alec his throat. "we never send out guards," Izzy said with a confused look. "well someone did and this little guy is gonna pay the price" Makayla said removing the knife from Alec his throat letting it fall over the back of his neck to the middle of his back pressing inside his flesh. Alec started grunting while the rest had no Idea what was going when all of a sudden an edge of a knife appeared in Alec his stomach and Jace falls on the ground gasping.  "ALEC" Izzy yelled rushing over to Alec catching his head before he could fall on the ground. "enjoy your present," Makayla said before running away. "you bitch," Magnus said running after her. "stay with me Alec don't close your eyes, don't you dare close your eyes" Izzy said as her eyes filled up with tears while Alec his breathing got heavier as he was gasping for air while grunting. "Alec, stay with me," Izzy said grabbing her stele and using his healing rune. "why isn't it working," Izzy asked worried trying to use it again. "venom," Jace said letting his hand fall over the blade, "we need to remove it," Clary said grabbing the blade. "Alec, Alec stay with me," Izzy said as Alec closes his eyes. "aagh" Jace groans as he holds himself up by one arm. "he is slipping we need to find Magnus or we lose him" Jace said managing to get up and walk out of the cabin seeing Magnus his jacket lay on the ground. "he is gone" Jace said walking back into the cabin. "Alec...stay with me don't you dare close your eyes, don't close your eyes," Izzy said as her voice got softer by every word as she placing her head on Alec his chest sobbing into it. "What do you mean gone," Clary said walking over to Jace seeing Jace hold up the jacket. "I mean he is gone," Jace said before grunting again and holding on to Clary. "We need to get Alec out of here or he won't survive," Jace said helping Alec up and holding his arm while Izzy helped Alec on the other side waking out of the cabin while Izzy was still crying.

When they were almost at the Institute Alec grunted and let go of both Izzy and Jace and falling on the ground but getting caught by Izzy before his head could hit the ground. "He is too weak we need a medic, go...NOW" Izzy yelled holding Alec his body while Clary and Jace. "Stay with me Alec, look at me," Izzy said holding her brother close to her. "Izzy..." Alec said weakly looking at her. "Don't say goodbye, you don't deserve this, stay with me, Alec, stay with me open your eyes," Izzy said holding Alec.

While running back to the Institute Jace started to grunt again and fell on the ground. "I slow you down go I will go back to Alec" Jace yelled to Clary who started running again. "We need a medic...NOW" Clary yelled running into the ops center. "We need a medic," Clary said again. "Right here what is going on," a man asked who was standing behind Clary. "Alec Lightwood got stabbed with demon venom," Clary explained. "Where is he," the man asked Clary. "Come with me," Clary said grabbing the medic his wrist and running out of the Institute.

"Just finish it..." Alec said reaching out for Izzy her sword in her weapons belt. "What...no...no Alec how can you say that," Izzy said grabbing the sword and throwing it away. "I am not giving up on you and neither is Magnus or Jace or Clary," Izzy said crying her eyes out holding her brother close to her. "Alec look at me I love you and Magnus loves you so much and so does everyone else you just...stay with me," Izzy said holding Alec. After a while, Izzy sees that Alec is slowly closing his eyes. "Alec, stay with me don't close your eyes" "it's okay...it's okay...I love you that's what matters" Alec said holding Izzy her cheek and rubbing it with his thumb. "Alec, don't say goodbye and don't close your eyes, stay with me don't go...Alec, I need you, don't go, please" Izzy cried looking into Alec his eyes. "It's okay, it's okay, I am in the arms of someone I love and that's what matters that's all that matters, it's okay it doesn't hurt because I am here with you, tell Magnus I love him," Alec said soft still rubbing her cheek. "You deserve to be happy," Alec said as his hand was to heavy for him to hold up. "Alec, don't go stay with me don't go don't you dare to close your eyes..." "I love you" Alec mumbles before letting out a deep breath...."Alec...Alec, wake up...ALEC" Izzy yelled crying holding his body close to hers.

"ALEC..." Clary heard Izzy yell. "Come one faster," Clary said running over to the place she left Izzy and Alec seeing Jace sitting next to Izzy trying to comfort her while she is crying in his chest. "Alec..." Clary mumbles taking few steps back trying to keep her balance as the medic walked over to Alec placing his index and his middle finger on a vein in Alec his neck. The medic let his hand slip down Alec's neck as he stands up and turns to Clary..."no...no please tell me this is some sick kind of joke" she says as tears were rolling down her cheeks. The medic nodded no as Clary fell down on her knees sobbing seeing Alec lay there on Izzy's lap. "ave atque vale," Clary said, "hail and farewell," Jace said as tears we running down his cheeks now too...

A heavy chapter I am so so sorry, let me know your theories in the comments.