133) the beginning of the end

after this chapter only one chapter left!!

Alec, Izzy, Jace, Clary, and Magnus were ready while Catarina opened the portal. "Thank you Catarina," Magnus said everyone stepped through portal Alec looked at Magnus who nodded. Alec stepped through the portal followed by Magnus before the portal closed.

"Where the hell are we," Alec asked as he felt Magnus his hand against his has their fingers intertwine. "Where in LA," Izzy said looking at her phone. "Where is Dean," Alec asked looking around. "Should we go home or...wow—," Alec said seeing the sun go under. When everything was dark they realized they were standing on a mountain as they had a look out on LA. Alec was holding onto Magnus while Clary and Jace were holding onto each other as Izzy held her brothers arm. "Guys..." Alec said letting go of Magnus and Izzy walking over to some light. "Alexander," Magnus said grabbing his hand. Alec looked at Magnus before walking into the direction to the light. Alec saw 3 torches and a table with a circle of chalices and a empty glass bottle in the middle. "Guys..." Alec said taking a card of a tree. Izzy, Magnus, Clary, and Jace walked over to Alec who was holding a card up. "You thought this was a battle right, you have been training all day, now we are gonna do some mundane torture, first one is for Alec, I have been following you for longer then you think or know, remember that little affaire, let do a game of spin the bottle, Clary you know how it works, let's play the game Alec, Clary this game is for you too," Alec read the note out loud. "No, I am not doing this," Alec said throwing the note on the ground. "We have to," Magnus Jace said picking up the note. "Refuse to participate in the challenge, results in the immediate execution of someone," Jace read. "Wait there is another note," Magnus said grabbing a note under the glass bottle. "One of the chalices is filled with contains a lethal quick-acting venom," Jace said. "You will spin the bottle and drink from the chosen chalice." "Seriously spin the bottle," Clary said. "More like Russian roulette," Magnus said. "This is suicide," Alec said. "And don't forget, I am watching," Jace read.

Magnus stood on Alec his side while Jace was standing on Clary her side and Izzy on another side of the table. Alec reached for the bottle spinning it waiting for it to stop when it stopped he grabbed the chalice. He looked at Izzy, Clary, Jace and last Magnus who grabbed his other hand softly squeezing it. Alec put the chalice against his lips drinking it in one sip. Alec put the chalice back giving everyone a nod. Clary grabbed the bottle spinning it. Clary grabbed the chalice drinking it....

Thoughts?????