Chapter 2.40

Alec pushed Underhill his jacket off his shoulders while he was still kissing him. "Let's get back to the Institute," Underhill said pushing away from the kiss before holding a cab and stepping inside with Alec.

As soon as Underhill walked into Alec his room he kissed him again. (I don't like writing smut that is not Malec or Clalec so yeah you guys probably hate me right now....)

Alec woke up with a huge headache and an arm resting on his waist. Alec turned around thinking it would be Magnys but as soon as he saw Underhill he pushed his arm away and grabbing his boxers from the ground and running his hands through his hair looking at Underhill sleeping. Alec walked to his bathroom searching for an aspirin for his headache. When Alec has took the aspirin he heard someone groan so he quickly closed and locked his bathroom door hoping that Underhill would leave and sure enough after about 7 minutes Underhill left and Alec got out of the bathroom putting on some clothes and walking out of his own room into the ops center.

"Alec, there you are I have been trying to reach you last night, I walked in to Magnus last night, what happened," Izzy asked walking over to her brother. "Nothing, I was busy," Alec said crossing his arms looking away from his sister. "Alec look at me I know you I have needed to live with you for 18 years, I know when something is wrong," Izzy said placing her hand on Alec his arm. "If you walked into Magnus last night you know what happened now I need to do my job I got my position back I don't want to screw it up again," Alec said pushing his sisters hand away before focusing on his work when he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Izzy leave me...what do you want," Alec asked when Underhill was standing in front of him. "Well I woke up and you weren't there so I...." "we are nothing, I was drunk, really drunk and what every happened last night, is my past, so go do your job instead of looking at me," Alec said turning around and walking away to his office.

Thoughts????