Chapter 2.44

Alec walked back tot he Institute thinking about what happened in the past few months....

Alec smiled into the kiss holding Magnus his cheek with one hand and his waist with the other while his body was pressed against Magnus' bedroom door. Alec his phone rang as Alec let out a groan he grabbed his phone looking at it seeing a message from Izzy. "Sorry, Magnus I need to go," Alec said trying to walk away but got pushed back by Magnus. "You are not going anywhere I haven't been able to kiss you for weeks I am not letting you go now," Magnus said before kissing Alec and lifting him up opening the bedroom door while Alec moaned softly in Magnus' ear teasing him while he also softly bit Magnus' earlobe. "You wanna tease, huh," Magnus said smirking placing Alec down on his bed standing back on taking his shirt of intensely slow letting Alec get frustrated while he did the same with his pants. Magnus crawled over Alec in between his legs pushing his shirt of letting his lips softly brush over Alec his stomach and chest but not kissing his stomach and chest. Alec moaned when Magnus out of nowhere stacked his neck already getting enough of the teasing and started sucking on Alec his skin while Alec tangled his hands in Magnus' hair as glitter fell on his hands Alec wrapped his legs around Magnus' waist pulling him closer rubbing his long hard member against Magnus' getting a moan from Magnus who hurried his face in Alec his neck while Alec was grinding against Magnus' crotch. Alec turned them around smirking when Magnus was still a moaning mess Alec took or his shirt feeling Magnus his warm hands and cold rings sliding over his torso softly kissing his chest and stomach getting soft moans from Alec in return before he pushed Magnus down again getting off his lap walking out of the room to tease Magnus. Alec rushed into the kitchen seeing Magnus run after him, when Magnus found out Alec was on the kitchen he kissed him while Alec turned them around and put him on the kitchen counter. "I am not going anywhere," Alec whispered in Magnus' ear before picking him up and carrying him back to the bedroom.

Alec smiled feeling Magnus his hand run through his black hair while he head was resting on Magnus his lap just enjoying his time he had his eyes closed and pen and n was tangled in Magnus'. Holding him close while Magnus just enjoyed the view of his boyfriend with his head on his lap enjoying the silence and the peaceful feeling.

Alec walked into the Institute hearing his phone ring. He took the phone out of his pocket looking at it seeing a message from Makayla. "The marble cemetery, tonight alone or everyone dies....." it said Alec let out a sigh before sending something back. Alec looked his phone and walked to his room.

Thoughts!??? Btw those were flashbacks