Baby Boy (Pesy/Leighade)

This one-shot is made by oi-the-fandoms.tumblr.com.

Leigh-Anne and Jade sat anxiously in the waiting room. Waiting for Perrie to burst in yelling that she was a new Mum. But that didn't happen.

Jade pulled her knees into her chest and started to get lost in her thoughts while she played with the bow tie on her black and red high tops. Jade thought to herself, "What is something happened to Jes? Is everything alright? Why didn't we hear anything yet?"

Leigh looked over and saw Jade and the state she was in. She looked scared. I mean Leigh was terrified as she thought similar thoughts to Jades. The older girl then pulled her left knee into her chest as she anxiously started to play with the laces on her Timberlands.

It had been hours since they got there. Hours of being in this dull waiting room. Leigh stared at the clock hoping that time would go faster so she could meet her best friends new child. Jade had walked to the vending machine and got Leigh a bag of chips as she got herself a bottle of water to tie her over until they could leave and get real food.

While they sat together, time passed and soon enough the youngest girl of the group had walked out holding her new little boy in her hands. Leigh-Anne nudged Jade as her head shot up and they ran towards the blonde.

"Oh my god Perrie..." Leigh trailed staring at the baby boy in Perrie's arms. "He is so small! He's adorable." Jade whispered as she kissed the small child's forehead.

"Jes is resting right now, she was drugged up for a lot of it so not much pain on her end. Wish I could say the same for my hand she crushed." Perrie explained giggling softly. Jade and Leigh looked at each other and nodded. "That explains why we didn't hear any ear piercing screams." Jade said and smiled while Perrie and Leigh-Anne giggled at the purple haired girls' theory.

All the attention went back on the baby nestled in his mothers arms. "Well enough chit chat, I think its time I introduce you to the main man here." Perrie smiled proudly. The 2 girls could barely contain their excitement. "Girls, meet Mason Drew Edwards." Jesy had taken Perrie's last name when they had gotten married, which was when they decided all their kids would be Edwards' whether they liked it or not.

The two girls just smiled down in awe of the precious little boy that wore a striped blue onesie that Jesy had picked out a few weeks ago.

Leigh was the first to speak after a long silence. "Hi Mason," she whispered to him, "I'm your Aunt Leigh and the crazy purple haired one is your Aunt Jade." The girl with the afro smirked as Jade stuck her tongue out in her direction.

Jade stared at little Mason in his new Mums arms. She took his little hand between her first finger and thumb. He wrapped his tinny hand around her finger. "Oh my god look he has my finger oh my god I think he likes me!" the older Geordie whisper yelled. "Hi little buddy, you know both your Mummy's love you very much and both your aunts love you too." Jade said as a smile spread across her face. She then kissed his hand and looked up to Perrie who had been shockingly silent this whole time.

Leigh looked scared to ask but she hesitantly did it anyways, "C-can I hold him?" she asked the mother softly. Perrie's face lit up. "Of course you can baba, here." Perrie very gently and very cautiously handed her son over to Leigh-Anne.

"Wow." Leigh said as she held her new nephew for the first time. He wasn't her nephew by blood, but family is family no matter what. She looked down and just admired him, kissing his head a few times.

Perrie looked exhausted even though she wasn't the one who carried the baby in her stomach for 9 months or endured some of the pain, thanks to drugs, of getting him out. She still looked pretty rough.

Jade walked over and gave the younger Geordie a hug and whispered in her ear. "We are so proud of you and Jes and we couldn't be more happy for you girls." Jade could feel the blonde smiling into her sweatshirt. "You and Jesy are going to be amazing Mums." The girls pulled away and smiled at each other.

They then looked over at Leigh-Anne who was now sitting in a chair snuggling with Mason. Jade called Leigh over and asked a nurse who wasn't busy at the time to take a picture of the three of them so Jesy could see what had happened outside of her hospital room.

Leigh held Mason and smiled into the camera with Perrie next to her and the baby boy while Jade was on the end. The nurse took the picture and gave the girls the camera back. She even congratulated Perrie and told her that Mason was quite the cutie.

They all sat down and talked for a bit to catch up and so Perrie could explain how everything went. Soon little Mason had started to cry and clearly didn't want any of the other girls. So Perrie decided that she would take him back to Jesy and stay with her for a little while longer.

The girls exchanged hugs and goodbyes pretty quickly as Mason was getting fussier by the minute. They watched Perrie walk back down the long hall holding her new son in her arms, trying to shush him until she turned into Jesy's room. She looked like a real Mum now.

Jade and Leigh sat back down in the waiting room. While they both couldn't stop smiling and looking at the pictures they had taken on their phones, they wanted to see the oldest girl and congratulate her too. They decided to wait in the dull waiting room yet again until they saw Perrie carrying a baby carrier while a nurse pushed Jesy in a wheelchair out to their car.

Once they were all outside they split up, Leigh-Anne and Jade got into Leigh's white Ferrari. Perrie helped Jesy into the back of their black Range Rover. She then walked around to the other side to get Mason strapped into his seat.

They both drove back to each of their shared flats and that would be the start of Mason's life that would be filled with lots of love, laughter, two crazy aunts that loved him, and most importantly, two Mums who loved him unconditionally.

Hope you all like this one-shot story, Pesy and Leighade.

Please rest and review! 💗