Friendly Competition (All)

Plot: While on tour, Camila leads the girls in a little game of "Friendly Competition", with Camriana and Leighade on one side, and Perrilea and Desy on the other side.

The Dream Star and Little Mix girls are on stage waving at the loud audience.

"How's everyone doin' tonight?!" Camila yelled at the audience, who cheered very loud. "I knew you guys are a very loud audience. But I feel like you all could be even more louder." The audience screamed with joy.

"Now, I was thinking, do you guys wanna play a little game of 'Friendly Competition'?" Camila asked. The audience cheered again. Camila giggled and explained how to play:

"Okay, so here's what we're gonna do: Before we start, we're gonna divide the whole stage in half, with four people on each side." Camila pretend to slice the stage in half with her hand. "Me, Jade, Leigh-Anne and my girlfriend Ariana are going to lead this side, while Lea, Demi, and their girlfriends Perrie and Jesy will lead the other."

"Hey, Camila. Just to let you know, our side's totally gonna win." Perrie smirked.

"Very funny, Pez. Our side's more competitive than yours." Camila smirked back.

"Then why don't you guys go first and we'll see for ourselves?" Jesy asked.

"Can do." Camila replied holding Ariana's hand. "Alright, everyone on this side. On three, we want you to scream as loudly as you can. Ready? Here we go!"

"One, two, three!" Ariana, Camila, Jade and Leigh-Anne yelled, making everyone on their side scream as loudly as they can.

After they quiet down, Camila said with a smirk, "Top that."

"Oh yeah?" Jesy smirked. "Okay, everyone on our side. On three, we want you to scream much louder than the other side. Let's do this thing!"

"One, two, three." Lea, Demi, Perrie and Jesy yelled, making everyone on their side scream more louder than the other side.

"Everyone, come on! Let's rock!" Camila cheered again as the girls are about to sing their next collaboration song.

Hope you all like this one-shot story. I got this idea from Fifth Harmony (Camila's old girl group) of course. Camila loves to play that game.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 💖💖💖