Prettier Than Me (Leighmila) (Request)

Plot: Leigh-Anne came to her rescue when Camila has a horrible breakup and was recently bullied by the head cheerleader.

Requested by lilmix4life.

Leigh-Anne walked through the school in her cheerleader uniform, when she saw Camila in her homeroom looking sad. She felt bad for the young Cuban. The whole school saw the whole fight between Camila and the head cheerleader Brittany. Although, she felt glad Austin chose Brittany instead of Camila.

Leigh-Anne decided to go check on her. "Hey, Camila." She greeted.

Camila smiled at her. "Hi, Leigh-Anne. How ya doin'?" She asked.

The Essex girl frowned and sighed. "Not so good. It's just, a friend of mine is so upset over her breakup and fight, and I don't really know what to do about it. Her ex is such a stinkin' dick for dumping a beautiful girl like her. And it broke my heart so much to see her like this, that I..." She trailed off and sighed. "I'm in love with her." She whispered, but it seemed like she yelled it out.

Camila looked at Leigh-Anne in shock, she knew Leigh-Anne was actually talking about her.

"I just... Why me, Leigh? She's prettier than me." She asked looking down.

"No, she's not. You're prettier than her. Smarter, kinder, and nicer. You always give someone a hand, and you're never afraid to speak up for yourself." Leigh-Anne assured. "The rest of them are such assholes. Look, Mila. I may be a cheerleader, but I'm not like any of them. I won't let anyone hurt you at all. You deserve way more better than Austin or any other boy in the school. Can I... Can I please take you out on a date?"

Camila looked at her with a frown, which made Leigh-Anne's smile disappear. But then, the younger girl smiled widely, making the older girl beam at her.

"Of course. Pick me up at exactly 8pm, and I expect flowers." Camila smiled. Leigh-Anne nodded and the two kissed passionately with smiles on their faces before saying goodbye and leaving the room.

Leigh-Anne was walking with a doopy look on her face. "You okay, Leigh-Anne?" Some of her fellow cheerleaders asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah, just got myself a date to prepare for though. Wish me luck!" Leigh-Anne smiled and skipped down the hallway, humming to a sweet song.

Hope you all like my Leighmila one-shot.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 💖💖💖💖