Home Alone (Jamila Smut G!P)

Plot: An AU shot where Camila is G!P and Jade is older. Camila was visiting her friend's house when she saw that only her friend's mother is here, and seduces her.

Requested by doc1000.

One day, Camila was walking over to her friend's house. She knocked on the door, and instead of her friend answering it, it was her mother.

"Oh, hi, Miss Thirlwall. Is your daughter home?" Camila asked.

"No, she's staying with her friends for a while, and I don't mind at all being home alone. But you can come in." Miss Thirlwall smirked.

Camila went inside the house. Then Miss Thirlwall whispered to her ear, "Go upstairs to my room and strip until you're naked. And wait for me."

Camila blushed hard, but nodded. "Yes mam."

Camila went upstairs to Miss Thirlwall's room and took all her clothes off. Miss Thirlwall came inside, naked as well. Camila was blushing hard at the sight of her, her dick already getting a boner.

"Some people told me you have a dick, and it's true. You are so beautiful in my eyes. Wanna give it to me?" Miss Thirlwall smiled.

"Yes please." Camila nodded immediately, not able to control herself much longer. The two kissed passionately and roughly as they began to make love with each other.

Miss Thirlwall started rubbing Camila's dick, making the younger girl moan loudly. Then the woman started sucking it hard, which is enough to send the girl to the edge. "Fuck!" Camila screamed as she came in her mouth.

"Ready for more?" Miss Thirlwall asked.

"You bet?" Camila smirked.

With that, Camila slipped her dick inside the woman's pussy, and started thrusting. The two crashed their lips together as Camila thrusted harder and harder.

"I'm gonna cum!" Miss Thirlwall moaned loudly.

"Me too!" Camila grunted.

The two screamed at the top of their lungs as they released their climax and collapsed on the bed.

"That was awesome." Miss Thirlwall smiled.

"It sure was." Camila smiled back. "And don't worry, I won't tell a soul."

Miss Thirlwall smiled and kissed her, and Camila kissed back.

And for the rest of the night, they cuddled and kissed together while being home alone.

The End.

Hope you all like this one-shot story as much as I do.

A big thanks to doc1000 for giving me this request.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 💗💗💗💗