Reboot (Lemi)

I got inspired by the Vocaloid song Reboot by Miku, Luka and Zimi, so I decided to make a one-shot with Lea, Demi and Y/N. They have been friends since childhood. Suddenly, when Lea loses her friendship bracelet, Y/N tried to grab it, which lead to her sudden death.

Lea: Luka

Demi: Miku

Y/N: Zimi

A/N: First one-shot with Y/N.

One day, a 8-year-old girl named Y/N Y/LN was running to meet her best friends Lea Michele and Demi Lovato, who are the same age as her, at the top of a hill at the park. She gave the two their own friendship bracelets, which they happily accepted. The three friends held out their respective bracelets together, laughing and smiling together.

The trio of best friends were unstoppable, through thick and thin, or rain or shine. But somehow, their friendship won't last for very long. One day, the trio was walking through the city eating ice cream (Lea = blueberry, Demi = lemon, Y/N = chocolate with chocolate chip). Demi was talking about her favorite fashion designer. Lea gave her a playful shove on her shoulder, which accidentally made her drop her ice cream. Demi got angry and harshly shoved her back, which made her drop her ice cream as well. Lea and Demi are now in a shoving war while Y/N just watched helpless.

Suddenly, Lea's friendship bracelet flew into the street. Y/N went to go grab it and take it back to her. But suddenly, a huge truck came by and hit her. Demi watched with horror and tears in her eyes. The bracelet just flew into somewhere never to be seen.

Lea and Demi are at their now dead best friend's funeral. Demi was about to burst out crying.

"Oh god. I can't believe this." Demi choked. "I can't believe our best friend is killed. And it's all because of our fighting. If I didn't start shoving Lea, then we would've never fought in the first place, and that stupid truck would've never hit Y/N. It's all my fault!" With that, the poor little Latina broke down crying. The Italian girl just watched the poor girl sobbing and blaming herself. Demi shouldn't really blame herself when it's Lea's fault too.

But little does the duo know is that the ghost version of Y/N is watching them.

Years passed, and Lea and Demi's friendship has drifted apart. Every time they see each other, they just looked away. And it was all because Y/N is gone, she was the glue that kept the trio together. Then, eight years later, Lea was in her studio talking to her manager.

"Hey, Miss Michele. There is a guest at the door." The manager's assistant said.

"Okay." Lea said. When she opened it, she couldn't believe her eyes. It was Demi. She has a sorrowful look on her face.

"Demi?" Lea asked.

"Yes, it's me." Demi said.

The two smiled at each other with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"It's been a while." Lea said.

"I know." Demi said. "I just still feel guilty of Y/N's death."

"Don't blame yourself." Lea assured. "It's my fault too. But I guess it was an accident too."

Demi nodded. The two looked at each other in silence, until they closed the gap between them with their lips for a very passionate kiss while tears are still running down.

"I love you." Lea said with a smile.

"I love you too." Demi smiled back.

The two slid down the wall and kept crying happily while kissing. Y/N's ghost form watched the two with a smile on her face.

It was then on that the two teens started dating after everything they're been through. The two were watching a meteor shower together. Their friendship bracelets are still on their wrists, and Y/N was so happy that her friends are back together, she can finally rest in peace.

"Thank you." Y/N whispered as she finally disappeared for the first time in a while to heaven.

The couple thought they heard something before they shrugged. They kissed again and layed their heads down on each other's shoulders, enjoying each other's company.

Until they can meet Y/N again, their friendship and relationship will last forever.

Hope you all like this one-shot story, and Lemi.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 💖💖💖