Friend Zoned (Desy) (Request)

Plot: Demi was madly in love with Jesy, but as they talked about it, Jesy friend zoned her. How will the two work it out? And what would happen if Jesy told her that she

Requested by JosephBevacqua.

Demi was totally depressed, she has been friend zoned by her crush, Jesy Nelson. They were driving down somewhere, and Demi admitted her love for her. But Jesy doesn't wanna think about love right now, which broke her heart.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. She opened the door to see Jesy standing outside.

"Jesy?" Demi asked.

"Yeah." Jesy said. "Look, about what I said. I'm sorry I denied your love for me. I didn't really mean to "friend zoned" you."

"You don't?" Demi asked surprised.

"No. The thing is... I'm pansexual." Jesy said sadly. Demi was shocked to learn that her crush was pansexual.

"I've never had a good relationship in my whole life. When Jake found out I was pansexual, he got pissed off and ended our relationship. He didn't like dating girls in a one-sided relationship between himself and a girl who loves someone else. And I love girls, which includes you. And that made me realize that love is bad for me." Jesy cried on her crush's chest.

Demi was totally shocked to learn that Jesy has a crush on her too. She hugged the older girl and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry you have to go through this. People will still love you, even if you're bisexual, gay or a lesbian." Demi smiled. "And I'm sure that your bandmates and fans won't mind either, but if you dare talk crap to you, they must deal with me or my bandmates."

Jesy smiled and sighed. "Thanks, Demi. For everything." She said as she layed down on her shoulder.

"No prob." Demi smiled back as they kissed for the first time in life.

Finally, Demi is kissing Jesy. If it wasn't for the friend zone code, then the two would never be the cutest couple ever.

Hope you all like my Desy one-shot.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 💗💗💗💗