Beg Me (Jerrie Smut G!P) (Request)

Plot: Jade wanted to show her fellow Geordie girlfriend how little girls get punished. G!P Jade.

Requested by NNNNAAAAASSSSHHHHH.

Jade walked back inside the apartment she shared with her girlfriend. "Perrie, I'm back!" She called.

She walked into the master bedroom to see Perrie laying down on the bed wearing a navy lingerie, which is a sexy view for the older Geordie.

"You look beautiful, honey." Jade said kissing Perrie.

"Thanks." The blonde said with a smile.

They both kissed passionately and roughly as they began to take each other's clothes off until they are fully naked from head to toe.

"You know what happens when little girls wear something like that." Jade said quietly and clearly.

"What?" Perrie asked.

"They get punished." The older Geordie said.

"Well, that was the plan." The younger Geordie said with a sexy smirk on her face.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." The older girl practically growled. She kissed and nibbled the younger girl's whole body, making her moan. Then Jade licked, sucked and finger thrusted into Perrie's pussy, making her moan so loud. "Beg me." Jade said lustfully.

"Ah! Jade, please!" Perrie moaned loudly.

Jade went faster and harder until she came in her mouth.

After Perrie calmed down, Jade turned her around on all fours. She started spanking her, without the blonde Geordie making a sound.

After she finished, Jade asked, "Don't if feel good?"

"Yes, daddy." Perrie smiled.

Jade tied the blonde in the bed and put the vibrator on her leg, to where it pressed her clit. She turned the vibrator on full speed, making Perrie moan very loud. Jade helped her by teasing her.

"You ready to cum?" Jade asked.

"O-o-okay." Perrie said shakily.

"Three, two, one." Jade said. With that, Perrie came hard all over the bed and Jade. After that, Jade untied her and hugged her girlfriend.

"Oh my god, daddy." Perrie said. "I really love it."

"I'm glad you do." Jade smiled. "Now suck my dick."

Perrie nodded and started sucking her 10 inch dick without hesitation. Jade groaned as the blonde deep throated it. Jade then came in her mouth as well. Perrie kissed Jade, who moaned while tasting herself.

Then Jade started thrusting into her pussy. Jade and Perrie moaned loudly as they thrusted each other until they screamed at the top of their lungs as they released their climax and collapsed on the bed.

"That was awesome." Perrie said.

"I know. Can't imagine how beautiful you look in my eyes." Jade smiled.

"You too." Perrie smiled. They kissed again and went under the covers.

"I love you." Jade whispered.

"I love you too." Perrie whispered back.

The two kissed passionately one more time and fell asleep with smiles on their faces while cudding and dreaming together.

Hope you all like my Jerrie shot.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 💖💖💖💖