Tour Bus Tactics (Dream Star) (Request)

Plot: The Dream Star girls do some crazy moments while riding in the tour bus from Albany, New York to Columbus, Ohio.

Requested by JosephBevacqua.

The Dream Star girls are in their tour bus riding from Albany, New York to their next destination, Columbus, Ohio.

"Are we there yet?" Camila asked.

"No!" The rest of the girls pretended to moan.

They all laughed.

"Wow, this has been a cool tour so far." Lea said.

"I know, right?" Demi laughed.

"Can we please play truth or dare?" Ariana asked.

"Okay." They nodded.

"Lea, truth or dare?" Ariana asked the older Italian girl.

"Truth." Lea replied.

"What is your favorite music video?"

"I would say, Power by Little Mix. The song is an amazing women anthem. I like the part with the biker girls." Lea replied honestly.

"Sounds good."

"Demi, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Demi replied.

"I dare you to admit that Jesy is the most astonishing singer in Little Mix." Lea smirked.

"Oooh." Ariana and Camila giggled.

Demi blushed at the mention of her girlfriend Jesy. "Okay, I admit it. She is the most wonderful singer in Little Mix, mostly because I love her." She replied with a smile.

"Awww." The rest of the girls awed.

"Camila, truth or dare?"

"Dare me." Camila said.

"I dare you to eat three marshmallow bunnies at once." Demi said holding a plate of three marshmallow bunnies.

"Okay." Camila shrugged before grabbing all three marshmallow bunnies and chow them down very quickly, much to the shock of the girls.

"Yummy." Camila smiled. She suddenly burped. "Excuse me." She giggled as the girls laughed.

"Ariana, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Ariana replied.

"Is it true that you have a celebrity crush?" Camila asked.

"Of course I do. It's Victoria Monet." Ariana replied, but frowned when she saw Camila's smile deflated. "But don't worry, I'm already taken. And I really love the girl I have now." Camila smiled and kissed her beloved girlfriend.

"Awww." Lea and Demi awed at the moment.

"So, what now?" Ariana asked.

The girls looked at each other and smirked. "Pillow fight!" They all screeched as they throw pillows at each other laughing.

Those are some crazy moments in the tour bus, don't you think?