Lunch Date (Camriana)

Plot: Ariana takes Camila out for a lunch date.

Dedicated to LittleVampetteClub98, galaxyjadee and PoisonIvysKiss.

Ariana and Camila were walking through the city holding hands together for a lunch date.

"Thanks for taking me for a date." Camila smiled.

"No prob." Ariana smiled back and kissed her softly.

They went to a restaurant down the street and took a seat.

A waitress came by with a smile. "Hello, I'll be your waitress tonight. What would you like to drink?"

"Iced tea would be nice." Camila said politely.

"Pink lemonade, please." Ariana said.

"Coming right up." The waitress said, leaving the two to look at each other.

"I just can't imagine how much I love you." Camila chuckled.

"Me neither." Ariana smiled. "I always ask myself how lucky I am to have a very nice lady like you. You may be a bit crazy, hyper, and sometimes rebellious, but that's what I love about you. You're the real girl I want."

"Awww." Camila giggled and kissed her girlfriend passionately.

The waitress arrived with their drinks. "Now what would you like to order?"

"I'll have a sandwich with chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, and honey mustard, some baked chips on the side, and for dessert, a huge hot fudge sundae that I wanna share with my girl." Camila said.

The two women looked at her like she's crazy. "What? I'm hungry." Camila smiled as they all laughed.

"Well, I would like a chili cheese vegan burger with seasoned fries. Oh, and some tater tots." Ariana said.

"Coming right up." The waitress said and left.

"I'm glad I got a girlfriend like you." Ariana said sincerely as she kissed her.

"Me too." Camila smiled and kissed her back.

The two really enjoyed their lunch date very much.

Hope you all like my Camriana one-shot.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗