Always Be Together (All/Perrilea)

One day at Jesy's house, the eight friends are getting everything ready for the Annual Big Showcase at South Shields High School in two weeks.

Jade and Perrie were writing the lyrics to the song they're going to sing, Jesy and Leigh-Anne were creating dance moves for the performance, Ariana and Camila were playing the guitar and piano trying to find the right notes, and Lea and Demi were designing the performance outfits.

"How are the outfits coming along?" Jade asked.

"Going excellent! We're nearly finished." Lea said. "Wanna see?"

Perrie ran over to Lea and Demi, and looked at the designs.

"Oh my gosh! I love those outfits so much! Especially mine!" Perrie squealed with hearts in her eyes as she hugged Lea with a kiss on her cheek. Lea smiled and kissed her girlfriend passionately.

"Hey, both of you! I love you girls, but TMI!" Jesy laughed jokingly.

"Shut up, bitch! You should be glad Lea and Perrie are together!" Leigh-Anne joked back.

"I am, but I rather they make out somewhere else besides my room!" Jesy teased back and the girls laughed. Suddenly, Jesy's mother came inside the bedroom.

"How ya doin', girls?" Miss Nelson asked.

"Awesome!" The girls said.

"Great! I hope you're hungry cause I brought dinner for all eight of you." Miss Nelson said giving the girls their take-out dinner.

The girls squealed excitedly and hugged the mother thanking her. She laughed and walked out the door.

"So delicious." Perrie said already gobbling up her food. Lea giggled knowing her girlfriend loves to eat, and never gained weight while eating lots.

Camila took a selfie with a slice of pizza. The girls laughed and started dancing to cool songs from female artists. What really made them wild is that "Love Myself" by Hailee Steinfeld came on.

Jade smiled as she finally finished the lyrics to the song, and she went to watch TV with her friends. Later that night by 10:00, the girls are asleep, except Lea and Perrie. They are cuddling together, enjoying each other's company. Suddenly, Lea tapped Perrie's arm and mentioned for her to come with her.

The couple went to the backyard and sat down on the patio sofa, looking at the stars. They smiled and hugged each other.

"It feels nice to look up at the stars with my lover." Perrie said softly as she cuddled with her lover.

"It sure is, babe." Lea agreed while kissing her lover's forehead.

"We'll be graduating in three months before we know it." She added.

Suddenly, Perrie has a sad frown on her face. "What's wrong, Perrie?"

"It's just... I've been thinking about my future with you and the others." Perrie said sadly. "Once we graduate, we'll be heading off to different colleges and universities. Then our group would split up and go their separate ways. I don't want our friendship to end. And I don't want us to break up. I just want us all to stay together." Once she finished, she started crying in her lover's chest.

"Baby, listen." Lea replied while wiping her lover's tears away. "Please don't cry. I know it would be hard for us to see each other. But don't think of it that way. Our friendship with the girls will never end, and neither will our relationship. It might seem like a long distance relationship, but I would still come visit you no matter what happens. Just remember, wherever you go I go. Okay?"