Time for Some Girl Talk (Dream Star/Fifth Harmony)

This is my first time making a Band × Band one-shot. I know it sounds odd, but please bare with me.

Plot: Dream Star decided to spend time with Fifth Harmony for some girl time, spending the whole night watching music videos, eating dinner, and having a sleepover. All eight girls are dating.

Songs: Silver Lining (Crazy 'Bout You) by Jessie J (Dream Star and Little Mix version); Woman Like Me by Jess Glynne (Dream Star and Take 3 version); Never Let Me Go by Jess Glynne (Dream Star version)

A/N: I got the title from Glee, of course. 😁

One night, the Dream Star girls are at their mansion with their girlfriends Fifth Harmony.

"I never thought we would all actually start dating at the time we first met." Lea smirked as she layed her down on Lauren's shoulder.

"I second that." The Cuban girl agreed as she kissed her older Italian girlfriend.

"Yeah, and it's nice to have some other girls to keep us company." Ariana said with her arms around both Camila and Dinah.

"Well, what do you girls wanna do today?" Demi asked laying her head down on Normani's lap (with her petting her hair) and her feet on Ally's lap.

"I'm not sure." Camila shrugged.

"Well, we could stay here and order dinner." Normani said. "We don't need to go on a date or anything. That way, we can stay away from all that paparazzi."

The girls nodded and agreed.

"PIZZA!" Camila and the Fifth Harmony girls cheered. Ariana, Lea and Demi just groaned at their girlfriends, but Camila's cute little pout made her bandmates agree with a kiss.

Ariana went to dial on Pizza Hut.

"Hello, Pizza Hut. You're talking to Lucy, how may I help you?" The lady on the phone said.

"Hi, here's my order: I would like..." Ariana paused looking at Camila holding three fingers. "...three pizzas: one large extra cheese, one Hawaiian, and another with sausage, pepperoni and olives. For chicken wings: large batch of original, small batch of honey BBQ, and another small batch of Louisiana. And for drinks: 2 Diet Sprite, 2 Diet Pepsi, 2 Pink Lemonade, and 2 Ice Tea. And I want it all delivered here."

"Okay, that's $19.45." Lucy said. "Thanks for calling. It will be here shortly."

"Thank you." Ariana smiled as she hung up.

Meanwhile, after dinner, the girls watched a few of their favorite songs. What really got them excited was a music video of Dream Star and Little Mix singing their cover of "Silver Lining (Crazy 'Bout You) by Jessie J.

Ariana:

Call me crazy...

In a world where no-one, no-one understands
Its good to finally find someone
Someone who can know me
Better than I know myself

Camila:

Don't care what they say, don't care what this world thinks
We've got each other, that's all we need
And you show me
I don't need nothin' else

Ariana:

Call me crazy

Jesy:

Call me a fool

Perrie:

Ooh, call me crazy

Camila:

Maybe it's true

Ariana, Camila, Perrie and Jesy: