Party Rocking (Dream Star/Fifth Harmony/Y/N) (Request)

Plot: Y/N meets Dream Star and Fifth Harmony at a party club.

Requested by JerriesPoopey, who gave me this idea.

One night, Y/N was at a party club, just sitting at the bar. She was depressed because she broke up with her boyfriend. And it was all because she was bisexual.

Suddenly, she saw eight girls on the dance floor; two Italian girls, a ravenette Latina, two Cuban girls, a very tall Polynesian girl, a dark-skinned girl, and a very short blonde girl. Those girls are like the most beautiful girls she has ever seen.

Finally, the eight girls locked eyes with Y/N. Y/N took this as a chance as she walked over to them. "Hey, you girls look beautiful." She said.

"Thanks." The girls replied.

"My name is Ariana, and these are my girlfriends Lea, Demi, Camila, Lauren, Dinah, Normani and Ally." Ariana said.

"Hi, my name is Y/N." Y/N smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N." The girls smiled at her.

"Wanna dance?" Y/N offered. The girls nodded happily.

The girls danced along with each other happily. They even get wild when LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem was playing.

The eight girls watched as Y/N showed off her best dance moves.

"Wow, did you see that?" Lea asked surprised.

"Yeah, didn't see that coming." Lauren laughed.

Later, Y/N and the girls walked out of the club.

"That was awesome. I've had the best night ever!" Y/N cheered. "Thank you all so much for everything."

The girls nodded and smiled. Before they knew it, Camila walked over to Y/N and gave her a hug and the most passionate kiss ever. The rest of the girls did the same.

"Let's go to my house." Y/N smiled.

"Okay!" The girls commented excitedly.

And with that, the ninesome walked home together. Y/N couldn't be happier to have eight beautiful girls with her.

Well, what do you guys think of this new one-shot?

A big thanks to JerriesPoopey for giving me this request.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 😉❤