Love Me Like You Do (Lerrie Smut G!P)

Requested by lilmix4life, who wanted a Lerrie smut shot.

The two kissed passionately and roughly as they make love to each other, both naked in their bed alone in their apartment. It's been a while since Perrie admitted her feelings to Leigh-Anne, who admitted her feelings back. The two finally became a really cute couple. Perrie already knew Leigh-Anne has a dick, so she took a birth control pill this morning.

"I love you." Perrie whispered.

"I love you too." Leigh-Anne whispered back.

"Then love me like you do." Perrie said.

Perrie grabbed Leigh-Anne's dick and started sucking it. "Oh my god, Perrie! Fuck!" Leigh-Anne moaned as her girlfriend sucked harder and harder than ever. She reached her limit as she came in Perrie's mouth.

"Are you sure you're ready to do this?" Leigh-Anne asked.

"I'm sure. I'm on the pill." Perrie smirked.

Leigh-Anne smirked back as the two get into position. She thrusted her whole length into Perrie's pussy, and the younger girl screamed as she felt the whole thing inside her, letting out a sob. Leigh-Anne saw this and kissed the Geordie, who kissed back.

After the pain went away, Perrie whispered to the Essex girl's ear, "I'm ready, daddy. Fuck me."

Leigh-Anne nodded and started thrusting like crazy. She even started kissing all over her lover's body. The blonde moaned and groaned like crazy, letting out a huge line of screams, curses and ecstasy. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! I love you so much! Oh shit! Fucking hell!" Perrie moaned loudly.

Leigh-Anne smirked and thrusted into Perrie's pussy supernaturally fast, hard, and deep, which made the younger girl screamed extremely louder than ever, "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! AAAHHH! LEIGH-ANNE! I'M GONNA CUM!"

With one more brutal thrust, Perrie released her huge multiple orgasm, her cum squirting all over her lover's body, her own body, and the sheets. The older girl moaned as she came inside her blonde girlfriend's pussy, signaling Perrie's second orgasm.

The two was breathing heavily, and Leigh-Anne took her now deflated dick out, turned Perrie around, and put the covers over them.

"That was awesome." Perrie said with a tired face.

"I know." Leigh-Anne smiled. "I never realized that you're a squirter."

"I figured I'd surprise you." Perrie winked.

The two cuddled together with smiles on their faces.

"I love you, Leigh-Anne." Perrie smiled.

"I love you too, Perrie." Leigh-Anne smiled back.

The two kissed one more time and fell asleep dreaming of their peaceful life together.

Hope you all like my Lerrie one-shot!

Thanks to lilmix4life for choosing this idea.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 💗💗💗