A Dual Between Monsters (Dream Star/Fifth Harmony/Y/N) (Request)

Plot: A supernatural shot where Y/N is the most lovable person in school who is a hybrid (half-vampire and half-werewolf). She is the mate of Dream Star (vampires) and Fifth Harmony (werewolves). Somehow, the two parties were fighting over her by getting her attention and insulting the other. Will Y/N be able to get her mates to get along with each other?

Requested by OnonArthur, who gave me this idea.

Y/N Y/LN was walking through the school waving hello to everyone on her way.

She is known as the most lovable person ever. She is very strong and loves peace. The whole school falls in love with her, but she declined them all, because she already has eyes only on some people. And those people are her mates; Ariana Grande, Camila Cabello, Lea Michele, Demi Lovato, Ally Brooke, Normani Kordei, Dinah Jane and Lauren Jauregui. Ariana, Camila, Lea and Demi are vampires while Ally, Normani, Dinah and Lauren are werewolves. As for Y/N, she is a hybrid (half-vampire and half-werewolf).

But unfortunately, the two parties don't get along with each other. They were fighting a lot. Each party wants to be the first one to get her attention, also, they like to insult the other. However, the only two of her mates that don't fight or insult each other are Camila and Ally. They are both really nice, and they get along with each other very well despite their different species.

Y/N usually gets frustrated with her mates not getting along, well except for Camila and Ally of course. She just wanted her mates to not fight against each other and learn to love.

She looked to see her mates at the lockers glaring at each other (as usual), and Camila and Ally trying to calm their packs down.

"Hey girls." Y/N said happily.

"Hi, Y/N!" Ariana, Lea and Demi cheered and went to kiss her passionately.

"Out of our way!" Lauren, Dinah and Normani pushed the three away to kiss her as well.

Camila and Ally rolled their eyes at their girlfriends and walked over to Y/N. Y/N smiled and kissed her girlfriends softly, and they kissed back.

"So, how are you guys doing?" Y/N asked.

"We're good." Camila smiled. "Except for the fact that we have to stop our packs from fighting against each other."

"Yeah." Ally agreed. "They nearly almost killed each other with their insults."

"I see." Y/N nodded.

The mates went off continue the rest of the school day. But things didn't turn out right. The parties keep messing things up with each other, no matter what happens.

Finally, it's free period, and the girls are at the lockers. But as they start a conversation, all hell broke loose.

"Why would you wanna date a werewolf?" Ariana snorted. "They howl every night at the moon, and they hunt for food. That's what they always do."

"Hey, for your information, vampires are most likely to bite people and suck blood. And believe me, you guys are bloodsuckers." Lauren argued.

"Oh, come on." Lea replied snarky. "Who would wanna date a noisy, sneaky, lousy wolf like you guys?"

The werewolves were offended by that comment.

"Well who would wanna date a perverted, bitchy, obsessive vampire like you guys?" Normani scoffed.

The vampires were offended by that comment.

"So, I think we should mate with other girls who are vampires." Demi said furiously.

"Well, I believe that mating with other werewolves would make more sense." Dinah grumbled.

"Oh hell no, you didn't!" The vampires roared.

"Oh hell yes, we did!" The werewolves roared back.

"Y/N is OURS!"

"No, she's OURS!"

And with that, there lived a full blown fight from the two parties. Camila and Ally watched the fight with worried looks on their faces. The whole school watched the fight as well. As for Y/N, she heard their fights before, but now, that was the last straw. She started growling in anger.

"STOP IT!" She screeched making everyone look at the poor girl who is about to break down.

"What's the matter with you guys? Why the hell do you always fight with each other? We're supposed to be mates. I've been in love with you guys since God knows how long. And all you guys do since we mated is bitch, argue, insult and kill each other. If you don't wanna be my fellow mates, then I'll just have Camila and Ally to stay with me because they do respect each other. Oh man! Can't we all just get along? I just wanna be with my girls together."

Camila hugged the hybrid tightly while whispering sweet words to her.

"You know, she's right. If you guys wanna love her, then you have to act like you love her and learn to get along." Ally said.

The two packs realized their mistake and felt gulity. They hugged her girlfriend and lifted her up.

"We're really sorry for fighting with each other." Ariana said.

"We didn't mean to ruin our relationship." Lea said.

"The reason we vampires and werewolves hate each other is because of our bosses." Demi admitted.

"They are the leaders of our packs, and we trusted them more than anyone else." Lauren added.

"Yeah, so we hope you can give us another chance." Dinah pleaded.

"I'm sure you'll want our relationship to stay clean." Normani added.

Y/N looked at her mates, they looked really sincere. She smiled at her girlfriends and kissed them as the whole school clapped and cheered. The rivalry is officially hereby over!

"Thanks guys." Y/N smiled. "That really means a lot to me."

"No prob." Ariana smiled back. "Now should we go home?"

The mates nodded. And with that, the ninesome walked home together with smiles on their faces, ready to have a fresh start on their relationship.

The End.

Well, what do you guys think of this new one-shot? I think this is one of my best stories to write ever.

A big thanks to OnonArthur for giving me this request.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 💗💗💗💗