I Don't Need a Man (Desy)

Plot: When Jesy was depressed about her breakup with Jordan, only a certain Latina would help her through it.

Demi was walking over to her friend Jesy's house. When she got there, she found Jesy on the couch laying down and looking sad.

"Hey." Demi smiled.

"Hi." Jesy replied with a smile.

Demi went to lay down next to the Essex girl. The older girl moved over to make room for the younger girl. While watching a movie, Jesy just kept silent and Demi didn't ask her anything, meaning silence is the only option right now.

After the movie is over, Demi looked at Jesy, who has tears in her eyes.

"It's okay, Jes. Don't hold these tears too long. Just let it out." The Latina assured.

Jesy couldn't hold her tears in much longer, so she bursted down crying in her friend's chest. After a few moments, she calmed down and looked at Demi.

"I broke up with Jordan. We just had a fight recently, and he thinks I'm the most ugliest and fattest girl in the world. Maybe he's right, I'm just terrible at dating." Jesy said sadly while crying.

"Jes, that's not true." Demi assured. "You are the most brave, honest, beautiful girl in the world. And nobody should be telling you otherwise. I'm sure you'll find someone else to go out with you. I promise. Besides, who needs a man when you got me?" She winked.

Jesy smiled and kissed her softly while hugging her. Demi hugged her back with a kiss. Jesy was so grateful to have a special girl like Demi to date her. She doesn't care about dating guys anymore.

"I don't need a man, if I'm loving you. It's cause I can." Jesy thought happily.

Hope you all like this one-shot story.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 💗💗💗