Typical Morning (All/Perrilea)

Ariana Grande, the lead vocalist of Dream Star, was the first to wake up like always. After taking a shower and getting dressed, she went downstairs to leave a note for the girls when they wake up. She went out the door to buy some breakfast for the girls.

Jade Thirlwall, the lead vocalist of Little Mix, woke up next. After getting ready, she went downstairs to the kitchen and found a note.

Hey girls,

Went off to buy some breakfast for us, so we won't have to cook. Be back shortly.

Xoxo,

Ariana Grande

Jade smiled, grateful that her best friend knows what to do. She went back upstairs and knocked on Demi, Camila, Jesy and Leigh-Anne's doors since they are light sleepers like her. She knew they were up. She told the girls that Ariana is bringing breakfast for everyone. Demi and Jesy decided that they will wake up the beasts. And by beasts, I mean Lea Michele and Perrie Edwards. They are the sleepers of their groups.

Demi and Jesy quietly went to Perrie's room which is probably where Lea was at too. There they saw the couple cuddling together. The two tried every way to wake them up, but they just won't budge.

Demi whispered to Jesy, who nodded. "Hey girls, if you don't wake up, we'll pour icy cold water on you." Jesy warned.

Still nothing. Demi looked at Jesy with a pissed off look. Suddenly, Jesy's eyes widened and Demi turned to see what she's looking at.

Big mistake, she felt a huge wave of cold water flowing onto her face. She looked to see Lea and Perrie laughing while holding a bucket.

Now this made Jesy pissed off at the couple for tricking her best friend. She went to the bathroom to fill a huge glass of water, but when she got back, she too suddenly got wet from Lea and Perrie with water squirters.

"Retreat!" Demi and Jesy yelled as they dropped the glass of water and ran away from the couple, who are still spraying water on them.

Camila, Jade and Leigh-Anne are laughing while watching the fight.

Suddenly, Ariana came back with breakfast.

"So what happened now?" Ariana asked.

"Long story short, Demi and Jesy tried to wake up Lea and Perrie with cold water, but they got hit themselves instead." Jade said.

"Oh, I see." Ariana laughed.

Lea and Perrie came downstairs with a soaken wet Demi and Jesy.

"Alright you two, go get yourselves washed up. Don't want your breakfast to get cold." Ariana said to Demi and Jesy.

"Alright then." Demi and Jesy said as they went to take a quick shower and get dressed into clean clothes.

"Alright, enough chitchat. Let's eat!" Perrie said.

"You're always hungry, but I like it." Lea smiled and kissed her girlfriend, who kissed back.

"Aw, that's so sweet." Camila complimented.

And for that, the girls went on to enjoy their breakfast and their beautiful morning.

The End.