Medieval Friends (Perrilea) (Request)

Plot: An AU shot where it takes place in the medieval times. Lea is a knight and Perrie is a princess. They had known each other since childhood, but they separated when Lea went to battle. They suddenly reunited when the King and Queen decided to step down from their roles, and Perrie accepted the throne.

Song: Unbreakable by Janelle Monae and Kelly Clarkson (from UglyDolls)

Requested by OnonArthur, who gave me this idea.

Once upon a time in the medieval times, there lived a female knight whom we may know as Lady Lea Michele of New York. She may be a lady, but she's really a strong and proud knight. You can count on her to save the kingdom.

One day, she was doing her knight training as usual. Then suddenly, she was thinking about her childhood friend. Her best friend is Princess Perrie Edwards of South Shields. She is the most beautiful of all girls. Her blonde hair, her blue eyes, her pale skin, everything. They were the best of friends, but then they separated after Lea has to go to knight training.

She still has the friendship locket with a picture of the two inside that Perrie gave her. Lea sighed. "Ah, Perrie. One day when we meet again, I shall kiss her soft lips. Wait? What was I thinking? We're just friends. But... do I have a crush on her?"

The knight was in deep thought. Does she have a crush on the princess? She really wanted to see her friend again. Only her three best friends (who look up to her as an older sister) know about her crush on Perrie, so it's obvious that she wanted her so badly.

"Maybe I should take a carriage to South Shields Kingdom, then ask someone where the castle is." Lea said to herself.

Meanwhile, at the Kingdom of South Shields, the King and Queen were talking to each other and took off their crowns.

"Perrie, come downstairs. Your father and I need to tell you something." The Queen called out to her daughter.

"Coming!" She called. The young princess came downstairs shortly and stood in front in her parents.

"Yes, mother and father?" Perrie asked.

"Perrie, this is something very important we wanna tell you. Your mother and I are going to step down from our roles as the rulers of South Shields." The King said. "We're gonna have someone else to take our place, and I think you're the perfect heiress."

Perrie was shocked to learn that the King and Queen are stepping down from the ruling position. Then suddenly, they heard a knock on the door. The butler opened the door to reveal someone who Perrie knows very well. There stood the knight, Lea Michele.

"Hello, your majesty." She greeted sweetly.

Perrie was shocked of her best friend's return. "Lea? Is that you?" Perrie asked.

"Yes, it's me." Lea replied with a smile.

Perrie ran over to the knight and hugged her tightly with tears flowing down her cheeks. Lea hugged her back with tears of her own. The King and Queen awed at the moment.

"It's been a while." Lea whispered.

"I know." Perrie whispered back.

"Now what's going on?" Lea asked.

"My parents are retiring from their ruling position, and they want me to take their place. I'm not sure if I'm ready to do this." Perrie said.

"Don't worry, Princess. I'm sure you'll become a perfect ruler of the Kingdom. You just have to believe in yourself, cause you're unbreakable." Lea said with a smile.

Lea:

There's always gonna be someone tryna tear you down
Mockin' you for your mistakes, oh
There's always gonna be someone messin' your head around
Watchin' you to see you break, so...

Don't you let 'em call you out
Brush away the shame and doubt
Remember what you're all about and then

Show 'em who you are, show 'em that you're strong
Show 'em that you know where you belong
Open up their eyes, force 'em all to see
Let 'em know you are, and you'll always be
Unbreakable, unbreakable
Unbreakable, unbreakable, yeah

Perrie:

There's always gonna be someone sayin' you're somethin' less

Lea (with Perrie):

Let 'em talk, you know your heart, (oh)

Perrie:

There's always gonna be someone callin' you second best

Lea (with Perrie):

Shut 'em down, don't fall apart, (no)

Don't you let 'em in your head

Perrie:

Doesn't matter what they said

Lea and Perrie:

Get up on your feet instead, and then

Show 'em who you are, show 'em that you're strong
Show 'em they've been seein' you all wrong
Open up their minds, throw away the key
Tell 'em that you are, and you'll always be
Unbreakable, unbreakable (Lea: Yeah)

Perrie (Lea):

You define yourself, oh (Hey, yeah)
You and no one else

Show 'em who you are

Lea:

Show 'em that you're strong

Lea and Perrie:

Show them that you've known it all along
Open every door, own your destiny
Live as if you are what you were
And you've been, and you'll always be...

Unbreakable, unbreakable
Unbreakable!

The two smiled and kissed passionately with smiles on their faces while the King and Queen applauded.

"Thanks, LeLe. You always make me feel better." Perrie smiled at her knight girlfriend.

"Of course, Pez." Lea smiled back.

Perrie turned back to her parents. "Alright, I'll do it." She said with a smile, making her parents smile.

"Great. Lady Lea, you don't mind staying the night?" The Queen asked.

"Not at all, your royal highness." Lea smiled.

Perrie smiled and kissed her girlfriend, who kissed back. And with that, the two girls have an amazing reunion dinner and promise to stay together no matter what.

And they both peacefully lived happily each other.

The End.

Well, that was an amazingly beautiful one-shot. Wasn't it?

Hope you all love it, especially Perrilea.

A big thanks to OnonArthur for giving me this request.

Please rest and review, and stay tuned for the next chapter! 💗💗💗💗💗💗